Ice

I jump up as the ice enters, but it's not high enough. I end up thrusting my sword to the floor to push myself a little higher.

"Agh!" My sword is stuck in the ice and I can here distant footsteps. I pull on the hilt but it won't come out. In frustration, I kick the blade. It snaps in half and slides across the floor. I lunge at it and pick it up. The broken edge is sharp, I think I can work with this. I'll have to get a new one soon though.

The thumping sound of boots on ice continues towards us. I quickly carve holes in the ice with my sword and sheath what's left of it.

Todoroki enters, not surprised when he thinks we're stuck in the ice. He doesn't even glance down at my feet as he walks past me.

I pull a throwing knife out of my belt and flick it at his back. It lands in his left shoulder blade.

He winces at the impact, but doesn't seem as affected by the pain as I thought he would've.

"Now!" I yell. Ojiro and I leap up and attack Todoroki. His eyes widen in surprise as I draw my sword and kick my boots as the spikes pop out.

I land behind him and he turns around, trying to freeze me. I dodge quickly.

Okay, I need a vantage point. Todoroki is impossible to deal with in this close range, and he'd be hard to deal with anyway with his Quirk. From what I've seen though, he relies on his Quirk a little too much. Plus I've never actually seen him use fire. Attacking from his left would give me a slightly better chance, but not by much. I need some way to avoid his ice and still get in attacks. Maybe if Ojiro and I attack from different sides... Okay, that seems like our best shot.

I run around until I'm on his right side. I can maneuver on ice better than Ojiro can, because of my boots. Also a strong hit with his tail could knock out Todoroki, so that would be good too.

Ojiro sees my movement, and I motion for him to attack Todoroki's left.

To my dismay, Todoroki takes notice. He immediately sends ice my way. I jump up to dodge it, but it redirects it at the last moment and catches my foot. The rest of me goes slamming to the ground. I cry out in pain as my ankle snaps after being bent in a weird way.

I swing my sword down and shatter the ice around my foot, freeing it. All my weight is shifted to one leg. In a flash, I pull out two knives and throw one at him. I aim high at his face, he dodges smoothly, freezing my feet at the same time. I attempt to dodge, but falter on my bad foot and get stuck. Todoroki turns to Ojiro to deal with him. Perfect.

I throw my second knife. The aim is in a tight spot, as long as he doesn't move it'll land. The blade cuts him right on the back of the ankle, hitting his Achilles' tendon as I planned. Todoroki looses his balance, and Ojiro attacks.

"Times up!" I hear All Might say right before Ojiro lands a hit. We all freeze. "The villains win!"