♥ 9.You're On Your Period ♥

Change of plans. This one is of you on your period. I'm doing this instead since I'm currently on mine so inspiration. Let's just say he moved in with you already, ok? How you act on your period is under the boyfriend's name
_________________________________________

Jeff The Killer
Hungry

You had a 'nice' visit from mother nature today and had horrible cramps and a empty stomach. You get hungry on your period and had eaten 5 packs of ramen noodles in 20 minutes. Jeff was staring at you surprised. "Uhh, Y/N, is something wrong?" He asked you. "Kinda. But mother fucking nature is mad that I'm not pregnant and has given me a punishment. That punishment being my period." You told him casually. "Oh, ok. I'll be back soon." He said and headed towards the door. You didn't know where he was going but I do and he was going to the store too get you some things. He came back after half an hour with some of your favorite movies, pads/tampons(which you prefer), an assortment of different chocolates, and unlimited cuddles. You smiled brightly and he came over to you and cuddled with you while watching movies.

BEN Drowned
Sad Moody

You were sitting on your bed, crying. Ben came in and rushed over to you. "Y/N! What's wrong?" He asked, slightly yelling. "I-I don't k-know!" You yelled, sobbing. "On you on yo-" He asked, getting cut off. "Yeah." You sobbed. He turned Netflix on and put AoT on. You smiled and cuddled into his chest, watching the anime.

Eyeless Jack
Not Effected. No idea.

Homicidal Liu/Sully
Mad Moody

Liu was currently hiding under your bed, terrified. You kinda scared him a bit because you get very moody in the worst way possible. In the worst way possible that once you scared away your dog. "Liu~ come out of hiding~" You sang carrying a bat, beating it on the palm of your hand. He whimpered and just stayed in his hiding spot. Unfortunately, his feet were sticking out. You grabbed them and pulled him out from under your bed and leaned down. You kissed him and left. He sat there for a moment, comprehending what happened, then left the room after you.

_______________rant here_______________

Sorry for the shorter scenario. I just had to get one up today. I may post another one today.

Uhh Bye Bye 👋👋