♥ 3.First Date ♥

F/R=Favorite Restaurant
F/H/M=Favorite Horror Movie
Jeff's GF→ 1st outfit
Ben's GF→ 2nd outfit
E.J's GF→ 3rd outfit
Liu's GF→ 4th outfit
_________________________________________

Jeffy Ze Killa

Jeff told me to get ready for our date, but he didn't tell me where we're going so I dressed kinda formal.

I just finished getting ready when he came through my window. He was wearing a clean white hoodie and his normal pants. He took me to F/R and we had a wonderful meal. Then he took me to a meadow and we were stargazing. He took me home and we watched F/H/M and cuddled. All in all it was a good night.

BEN Drowned... In Arcade Games?

Ben said he was taking me to an arcade for our date. I finished getting ready when he came through my computer

 I finished getting ready when he came through my computer

We went to the arcade and had lots of fun. He beat me at every game but it was fun. We ate pizza and played a dancing game at the end. Our scores were close on the dancing game since I took normal dance classes and ballet classes so I knew how to dance. We went home and he jumped back in my computer after we shared a kiss.

Eyeless Jack

Jack was taking me to the movies for our date. Key word WAS. I got ready and he came and we went.

We got our snacks for the movie and we took our seats and right before the movie started some guy just had a death wish

We got our snacks for the movie and we took our seats and right before the movie started some guy just had a death wish. He started flirting with me. He gave me his number but when he handed me the paper, Jack took it and ripped it up. Then the dude had the nerve to kiss my cheek. Jack went off at that point and knocked the guy unconscious. He dragged him somewhere and took his kidneys. He came back and took me by the hand. We walked hand in hand out of the place and on the way back to my house we ran into a street performer. We stopped and danced along to the music. We danced for an hour and then I dropped $2 in the hat by his side. We left and watched F/H/M at my house and I ended up falling asleep within a few minutes. Jack carried me to bed and stayed with me.

Homicidal Liu/Sully

(Same as E.J's but you actually stayed at the movie theater and watched the movie with no guys flirting with you)

Sorry for the shorter scenario.

Next Update: ♥ 4.You're Busy But He Wants Cuddles ♥

Stay fabuous mah weirdos!

Uhh Bye Bye 👋 👋