New Friends

It's been a week since the "incident" and I'm finally returning to school. Gerard, Frank and I decided that in case anything like that happens again, I have to text them and they will come over to get me. I walk into the school, and get weird looks. As I approach my locker, I'm shoved. I look over and see that it was the boys, Jace, Bo, and Nolan. "What do you want," I spit with an evil glare in my eye.

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that, you Midget Freak," Nolan's girlfriend, Tabatha sneers. Just then, I hear a voice yell,

"Onward, Moose!" I look over and see a group of guys, each either 6' or over. The tallest one with dark brown eyes and longish brown hair is giving a girl that looks about my height. The other two boys had their arms wrapped around each other. The girl jumps down, and notices my predicament. "Sam, look! We have to go help her!"

The one that looks a little too old for high school with emerald green eyes and a dark leather jacket unwraps his arm from the boy that is wearing trench coat and solid blue tie. "HEY!" He barks. "Leave her alone! Come on, Sam." He and the boy carrying the girl step in front of me.

"Why don't you go back to your boyfriend, Dean," Jace chimes in and looks at the boy with the trench coat with disgust.

"Hey, Assbutt, at least I haven't slept with every girl in the school," he retorts.

"You go, Cas," Dean says in a popular girl voice. The girl that was on Sam's back swiftly grabs a hold of Jace's fingers and I hear a snap, revealing that she instantly breaks them.

"Next time you pull some crap like that again, I won't be so easy on you, you dipshit," she hisses at Jace, pulling him closer to her face by his fingers. He whimpers, nods, and walks away with his friends, holding his fingers.

"Thata girl, Anna!" Sam scoops up the small, but powerful blonde. She giggles as he swings her around to his back.

"You're new, right?" Anna asks me. I nod shyly, slightly frightened by the power of the girl. "Well, we have lunch next, so you wanna come sit with us?" I nod again. "Oh wait! You don't even know us! I'm Anna, this is Sam, and those two are Dean and Cas. Aren't they cute together?" She lets out a small giggle.

"Okay. Well, my name is Mel and so yeah...." I stood there awkwardly. "Ummmm shouldn't we get going to lunch?"

"Yeah. ONWARD MOOSE!" Anna exclaims to Sam.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We walk into the cafeteria and they make a beeline to a table in the back. Since their legs are so long and mine are short, I have to basically run to keep up with them. When we sit down, Dean turns to me. "20 questions I'm asking you're answering, okay?" He didn't even give me time to answer before he started. "Favorite color?"

"Black or blue."

"Favorite band?"

"Oh dear god I can't even. Are you sure you want to hear the never-ending list?"

"Yeah. Well, tøp five then."

"Okay. My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, AC/DC, The Offspring, and Green Day."

"Biggest pet peeve?"

"Incorrect grammar."

"Favorite book?"

"Divergent, or Harry Potter."

"Favorite movie?"

"Star Wars."

"Favorite place to be?"

"My bedroom."

"Favorite season?"

"Summer."

*SOME QUESTIONS LATER*

"Okay last one: preference on camping?"

"I love camping! I used to camp with my parents." Uh oh. At the mention of my parents, I start to cry. Oh great now I'm crying in front people I just met.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Dean rubbed my back as everyone's attention turned to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I nod, and start to explain my life.

"When I was 12, my parents went on a business trip to New York. And on the day they did their job? September 11. Where were my parents? In the Twin Towers. And since then I've been .in and out of foster homes and I just recently got out of a home where the father was abusive and- and I-" I stop talking, because I just broke. Everyone stares at me as I sob.

"Hey, do you want to go camping with us this weekend?" Cas asks me. All I can do is nod. The lunch bell rings, and we all go to class.