Chapter 2- Not The Case

"So you think I'm just gonna let you get grinding on by a random bitch and be cool with it. You must think I'm a bitch that let anything slide!" I shout at Tre. He sighs.

After what happened at the club. I went home and Tre wants to home some hours later (3:09 a.m.). It's cool cause I'm fed up with toxic relationship.

"You didn't have to burst out like that Nami. Who do I come home to at the end of the day. You!" Tre says. I scrunch my face and step to him. He was sitting on the couch and I walk towards him in a fight stance.

"So you think I'm a no back bone having ass bitch?" I say slowly approaching Tre, ready to beat his ass

"So you think I'm a no back bone having ass bitch?" I say slowly approaching Tre, ready to beat his ass. He stands up from his seat and gets in my face.

"Who the fuck you think you stepping to Namiko! I'll fuck your ass up!" He shouts at me.

"Fuck you Tremaine. I'm done with this shit!" I say walking away from him and going upstairs. I go into my room and start packing my clothes and everything I need quickly before he comes back to stop me.

"What you doing Nami?" Tremaine asks me, running into our room.

"What the fuck you think? I'm leaving yo' ass," I say grabbing more of my clothes.

He grabs my clothes and bag, and throws it to the corner of the room, then he picks me up and pushes me up against the wall, trapping me.

"Don't touch me Tremaine!" I shout at him, trying to get at him and pushing him off me, but it didn't work. It only made him more angrier. He throws me down on the bed and holds my arms above my head, so I won't be able to fight him. 

"Stop putting your hands on me Nami! Don't do that shit!" Tremaine yells at me. Then, I become vulnerable. I started to get emotional because I was getting yelled at again, but I'm not the bad guy in this situation.

"Leave me alone Tremaine cause you always do this! You treat me like I'm nothing and show them other fast ass girls love instead of me. You yell at me when I address you on your groupies and confront you about how you act out in the club!" I shout with a cracking voice. Tre stays silent and slowly lets me go. I sniffle catching myself crying.

Why am I crying?

"And that's why I'm done with relationship." Tre doesn't say a word. It's like the room got quieter than before and you could hear a pin drop.

"So if you would please leave me be and let me pack my bags," I say moving past Tre and going to the corner to pick up my bag. Tremaine gets on his knees and starts to cry.

"Wait, please don't do this Nami. I swear I'll be a better boyfriend and I won't go back to them clubs again, baby please," he begs on his knees.

"Tremaine move. You don't know what you got till it's gone," I say reciting Nicki Minaj's song Bed of Lies.

"Namiko, I promise. Don't give up on us so fast." I laugh.

"There is no us."