Chapter 2!

The picture above is Naisha.
There are pictures of the other characters at the end of this chapter☺️

You guys this is my first book on wattpad.
A reader needs patience to actually enjoy all the richness and genius behind a book.
I'm really excited to share this story with you all.
I hope you all enjoy it!!! My name is Fateemah zahra or better still call me tee_xzarah❤️ ily as you read 🌸🌸🌸
--------------------------------------------

"Naisha! Naisha!! Naisha"!!!!! I hurried down the stairs as my mum wouldn't stop calling my name.

"What mmama"? Annoyance clear on my voice!

"Well sweetheart you've been in your room all day, I'm starting to get worried about you", mmama trailed off.

"Mmama I'm just fine i was reading a novel as usual and I'm about to go continue" i huffed and just when i was about to leave she gave me that "i just want the best for you & i don't want you to be a loner" look.

I got into my room and shut the door behind me.

All my life I've always been a quiet person, burying myself in books, i always kept things to myself and my character generally could be described as timid.

My family means the world to me i live with my mmama "oolai" my dad "hanin" and my younger brother "chatai" we are small in number and that made us super close! We are inseparable!! Just your usual regular nuclear family.

All my life I've had only one friend "tayana" she's the opposite of me very outspoken, outgoing, brave, courageous...I'd like to say she takes the bull by the horn and did i forget to mention how stunning she is, she practically became family after our long years of friendship. I've known her since we were both 7 years of age and now we're both 18 years old, that's a long time if you ask me.

I sat on my bed and buried myself in the book i was reading before mmama interrupted me, i was trying to distract myself from the fact that school was resuming tomorrow after the long holiday, it was my final year in high school and i was excited and nervous at the same time, i was a straight A student plus no one ever noticed me in school so it gave me enough time to focus religiously on school.

I've never really thought of how my life would be after high school, i was sure as hell i wanted to become a writer or a journalist as long as it involves writing and secretly within me, i wanted to be famous and well known, i wasn't sure if i wanted to be popular by acting, modeling, tv presenting or any of that stuff i just knew i wanted to be under the spotlight.Who am i kidding? I'm shy as hell..i pushed the thought aside with a smile on my face.

It was already 9:30pm and I was still reading, i didn't bother to go have dinner and no one bothered to call me down cause they all know how i get when i am interrupted from reading, i wasn't hungry anyway so I stayed in my room. Just as i was about to turn off the lights and call it a day, i decided to call my best friend tayana
She picked after the 3rd ring.

"Hey girlfriend"!!! My voice filled with enthusiasm".

"Hey pretty one" she trailed off from the other end of the Phone.

"I just called to ask how you're feeling about tomor......"

"girlfriend i can't wait...I'm finally going to see my boyfriend"!! She didn't even let me complete my question.

"Aren't you excited to see your crush" sarcasm clear on her voice.. she couldn't see me over the phone but i rolled my eyes anyway.

"I am but it's going to be the same old cycle, me stalking him the whole  year and  him not noticing me even once" I sighed.