17. Playing games

I was watching Mario while writing.

You sat in a blow up pool in front of a new flat screen that you got for the turtles. You, Raph, and Micky were playing Minecraft while Leo paced in front of the TV.

"Bro do you mind I'm trying to built a giant pizza house." Micky complained as he struggles to build the roof.

"How can you play games at a time like this!" Leo shouted in disbelief as he stopped inform of the TV.

"NOOOOO!" You shouted as you accidentally walked into lava losing your stuff. "Come on it took me hours to get that stuff!"

"COME ON YOU HAD DAIMONDS!" Raph yelled.

"I KNOW!" you splashed water on leo with your tail.

"We need to be thinking about a way to save Splinter!" Leo said angrily.

(B/F) handed him a towel, "You need to chill out." (B/F) Crossed their arms. "From what I've seen he can take care of himself. Hes probable on his way home now.

"Or more likely already here." They all turned to see Splinter walked in using his sword to hold him up.

"MASTER SPLITER!"

"Your hurt!" Leo held  him up as splinter put his arm around him.

"I'll be fine my sons and daughters!" he looked at you and (B/F)

"Wait But I-" (B/F) Began.

"But you changed your ways and helped my sons. Thankyou." He smiled.

"So I guess we're part of the family now."

He put his hands on both you and (B/F) shoulder. "yes you are."

(18. be my girlfriend for Leo and Raph I'm taking request for how they ask you to be there girlfriend.)

(19. be my girlfriend for Micky and Donnie)

(20. Together forever)