2. Fish tail

You slowly open your eyes, you head pounding. The bright light making it worse. You tried to get up only to find yourself strapped to a table. You struggled to get yourself free. When you saw it was no use you glance around the room, you were in a lab.  A large container of mutagen hug in the center of the room. 

You started to beat him heavily as you saw one of the kraage in the room. He held a needle full of mutagen. But something was strange about it. It was blue and not it's usual green color. Ithe seemed to shift colors from blue, to purple, to green, then back to blue. He turned his focus to you and your face began to turn pale. 

"The human known as (Y/N) is what is known to be awake." He began, "this will probably be what is called hurt." Your heart began to race as you struggled tof get free. "The is no use in trying on what is known as escape."

A scarp pain went through your arm and spread though your whole body. He injected the mutagen into you and stepped away to check the computer. He began to talk to other kraage but your head pounded so hard it was hard to hear. 

All you could make out was the the new mutagen they made did not work. But it did. You felt it spread though your whole body and you screamed in pain. The large container of mutagen began to shack. You heard a crash as the mutagen seamed to float in the room. The container crashed onto the kraage and hit a button which released you.

Not wasting any time you ran out the room. When you did the mutagen fell to the groud. You ran through countless rooms. The lights flashed red and you ran into more kraage how began to open fire. You ran the opposite direction. You found a water escape root where the kraage traveled under water. 

Without hesitation you jumped in holding your breath. You felt your legs tingle as they changed shape. The grew into a fishes tail. It was a light blue that sparkled green and purple. The fin faded from yellow to orange then red. With out question you flapped your tail and swam. Your powerful tail made you faster than a torpedo. 

A few seconds after you escaped the kraage walked into the room. "The human known as (Y/N) has done what is known as escaped from kraage in this place which is known as this place."

"Kraage must find the human known as (Y/N) and do what is known as terminate."

~CLIFE HANGERS YAY!~