5. Free Stuff

Once out of the sewers you pulled you hood over your head and put on some shades you found in the alley. You gazed around taking in your surroundings. You began to wonder how a made up world existed. Maybe your just in a large dream. You stopped infront of a furniture store and walked in.

You placed your hand on a couch and felt how soft it was. So you sat down lazily. You felt someone tap your shoulder and looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just-" you quickly got up.

"No need." Said the sails man. "Hay, aren't you Aquatica?" 

"Guilty!"

"Well! This is a surprise, tell you what, pick a couch, free of charge!"

"REALLY! Why?"

"You saved my cousin from robbers. So I'll give you one for free."

"SWEET!" You began to jump up and down.

"My goodness! Your hair! It just turned yellow! (Excited) (If your hair is yellow just go with it.)

"What?" You gazed at your hair which was a golden yellow as it began to turn purple. (Curious) "Well that's new."

~time pass~

After you picked a couch you brought it over to your lair. (Don't ask me how.)

You placed it in the far right corner of the room facing a small TV that you found in three dumpster. (Luckily it still worked.)

You then went to the surface to get something to eat. Ran into more bad guys and of course stoped them because your awesome.

As the days passed you became more famous and got more stuff for free. 

~CLIFFHANGERS YEAYA~

(I'm going to start asking questions at the end of each chapter.)

(Tell me how you got the couch into your lair?)