Chapter Thirteen.

"Geneva you gotta stop coming around." I hear Jahseh whisper from downstairs. I sneak around quietly to the first step and sit down. Yeah I know I'm eavesdropping. Yeah I don't care.

"You said we'd be forever." Geneva cries. I hear some shuffling then Jahseh sighs.

"Yeah that was before you cheated and blamed me for hitting you."

"I had no choice. I already told you."

"Everyone has a choice vro."

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Jahseh just give me one more chance..." Geneva begs.

"I'm with Kenna. I'm happy with her. I've wanted her from the beginning and I ain't about to mess that up." Jahseh states. I smile and stick up my middle finger.

"Really? You think she'a better than me?" Geneva smirks.

"Yeah. I've always thought that."

"Shit man." I say under my breath.

"Fuck you." I hear Geneva walk away and the door slam. I hear Jahsehs walk away somewhere so I decide to go downstairs. I find him in the kitchen, sitting down in a stool.

"Ay." I say, placing my hand on his back as I sit down beside him.

"Ay." He mumbles back.

"Why you up so early?" I ask. I don't think he'll tell me about Geneva but I might as well ask anyways.

"Couldn't sleep." He says, looking at me. That's what I thought.

I nod and stand back up, making my way over to the fridge.

"Want anything to eat?" I ask, pulling out a bagel.

"No." Jahseh answers quietly.

"Alright." I put the bagel on a plate then turn to Jahseh.

"I always feel like you don't like me." I state.

Jahseh shakes his head and gets up, pulling me into his chest.

"I do Mckenna. I always have."

I smile from ear to ear and press my head into his chest.

"I gotta go work with the boys again soon." He smiles.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Spend time with me instead?" I try saying in a cute innocent voice.

"I would love to but I'd also love to make money to buy you everything you deserve. How about we go on a date tonight? I'll pick you up around 7:00 when I'm done?"

"For real?" I squeal, smiling.

Jahseh chuckles a bit and nods.

"Yes. Dress nice."

+~+~+~+

I had on a short red silk dress. It had a v neck tank kinda top so it really showed off my big ass boobs.

     I spent almost an hour straightening my hair and doing my makeup

     I spent almost an hour straightening my hair and doing my makeup. I kept my makeup really simple though, since I never wear makeup. Its almost 7:00 and Im pretty hyped. My phone buzzes and I scramble around my bed sheets looking for it. A text from Jahseh.

Jah daddy ♥️: Ay Kenna I'm on my way, be ready.

Me: Ight I'm ready.

I smile and jog down the stairs. I look out the window, even though he just texted me a minute ago. I frown and go to the kitchen, looking around. I huff and sit on the stool. I decide to look through Instagram for however long Jahseh would take. I scroll through the photos of fake ass bitches and dudes for about fifteen minutes before I hear Jahseh come through the door.

"Finally!" I yell, jumping off the stool and running towards him.

"Fuck Mckenna." He mumbles, looking me up at down. I stop and blush a little.

"Is it too fancy? I can change."

"No. No you look so beautiful." Jahseh says, shaking his head. I smile and nod. He moves his eyes from my body to my face. "I gotta go get changed, I'll be back."

A few minutes later, Jahseh comes
Down the stares in an all black tux. I smile excitedly and walk towards him.

"You look great." I gush.

"So do you." He smiles. "Now where do you want to go?"

A half an hour later we pulled up to IHOP. Yeah, IHOP. When Jahseh asked where I wanted to go I told him IHOP as a joke but he liked the idea. So did I though. We sat down at a table and ordered steak. Jahseh calls it shteak cause he's all fucked up. Everyone was staring. I don't know if it was because Jahseh or because we were extremely overdressed. After getting our food and finishing it, Jahseh drove us to the beach and laid down a towel. We laid down on the towel and lit up a blunt.

"I wish I wanted to live." I hear Jahseh say after a while of silence.

"So do I." I say. We continue lookin up at the clouds and passing the blunt.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask, sitting up.

"Of course."

"Why does Geneva keep coming over? And why do you let her?" I ask. Jahseh sits up and looks at me.

"She's tryna get me back I guess. I don't she just comes." He shrugs.

"Do you still have feelings for her? I know I've asked that before but I can't help but think tha-"

"I'm in love with you Mckenna."

I stare at Jahseh in silence, shocked. I knew he liked me but he told me he'd never love anyone. Why me?

"I've been in love with you for a long ass time." Jahseh holds my state for a second then lays back down. He looks back up to the clouds as I continue to stare at him.

I slowly lay down beside him. He looks at me and I lean in for a kiss. He kisses me passionately then pulls away after a minute.

"I love you Jahseh."

Ay Ay Ay. So I'm sorry if this sucks but oh well deal with it. I'm tired af and idk if I can go on any longer. Sorry for the late ass updates btw. Pls ignore any mistakes