Chapter Seven.

Trigger warning. I'm very sorry if this offends anyone or upsets anyone.

This chapter will also contain sexual content ⚠️

I stare at the guy, confused, as he grabs ahold of my shorts. I try to move my arms but I can't. They feel like jello.

"What the fuck?" I mumble as he smirks. "Get off me."

"Shut the fuck up." He hisses at me. He slips off my shorts and throws them behind him.

"Get off me." I say a little louder. He rips my bodysuit open and I start panicking. "Get off!" I yell as loud as I can. He tries to put his hand over my mouth but I bite him and scream. "Stop!" This nigga fucked.

My door flys open, probably putting a hole in the wall.

"Get the fuck off her!" I hear Jahseh yell. Jahseh grabs the guy by the back of the neck and throws him to the ground. I use all the strength I have to wrap a blanket over me. Everyone's in my room by now, watching Jahseh beat the shit outta the guy. Isiah runs over to me and whispers some shit I can't hear. I just stare at Jahseh, choking the guy out. There's blood everywhere.

"Jahseh." I say quietly. He lets go of the guy and looks at me.

"Take this pussy bitch somewhere Ski." He says, still looking at me. Jahseh gets up and walks towards me slowly. Isiah gets up and helps Ski and Pump lift the guys up. They all disappear. Jahseh rubs his hand across his forehead, smearing blood all over. He sits down beside me and looks towards the door.

"Jahseh.." I say again, shaking. He looks at me and I shake my head. "I'm sorry." I whisper. He pulls me into him and I cry into his chest.

"No. It's not your fault." He whispers.

After an hour or so of staying like that I start to feel tired.

"I think I should sleep." I mumble. He lets me go and I lay down. He covers me with the blankets and walks to the door.

"Want the light on?" He asks, opening the door.

"Don't leave." I whisper. Jahseh closes the door and turns off the light. He crawls in beside me and I cling to him. He puts his forehead on mine and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm never leavin." I hear him whisper, before I drift off.

+~+~+~+

Jahsehs arms are still wrapped around me when I wake up. I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with his dark eyes.

"Shit nigga." I chuckle a little bit. "Creep."

He smiles at me and nods a little. "How are you feeling?" He asks quietly.

"Alright. You know I never get hangovers." I smirk. "How long you been up?"

"An hour or so."

"You could've left."

"I wanted to make sure you would be okay." Jahseh states.

"I'm assuming I was pretty drunk last night." I mutter, closing my eyes again. Jahseh and I have ended up sharing the same bed on many different occasions. Usually cause he would get fucked and act really weird. It scared the shit outta me so I'd always sleep with him and make sure he wouldn't do nothing.

"Mckenna some bitch ass tried to rape you. You don't fucking remember?" He says, his tone slightly louder.

"I don't." I state, looking him in the eyes. He shakes his head.

"I swear to god. I would've killed him. You should know your limit."

"Who the fuck cares Jahseh? Cause I sure don't. I wouldn't give a damn if he tried to kill me. No one cares." I shake my head, looking away.