Chapter one.

From Jahsehs bed I watch Geneva bend over and gather her curly dark hair into a bun at the top of her annoying ass head. Jahseh is sitting across the room on his laptop playing some new songs he made. I roll my eyes at Geneva as she bitches at him about a verse in his song.

"How the fuck you saying "I fuck you till you cum"? You ain't ever made me cum." She shakes her head and stands back up. "Yo Kenna, you wanna go somewhere?" She asks. I raise my head enough to look at her and shake my head no. "Fine. Fuck you both. I'm gonna go find another nigga that can actually make me cum!" She yells as she slams the door behind her. I roll my eyes again and continue staring at the ceiling.

"Jahseh." I call. He gets up from his desk and sits at the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"Yeah?" He mumbles, running a hand through his black and blonde dreads.

"Don't listen to her. It's good. I fuck with it." Jahseh smiles and I can't help but feel bad for him. Yeah Geneva is one of my best friends but she's a total bitch. I could smash her face in sometimes. "Are you good?"

"Always." Jahseh smirks and I smile. "Wanna smoke some?" I sit up quickly and give him a look.

"When don't I?" He hands me his bong and I pack the bowl. I pull through in less than thirty seconds. I have some crazy powers like that. I do a few more bowls, then pass the bong to Jahseh. 

"Ight. I'm gonna head out wit the boys tonight." He says, his voice deep and beautiful.

"Okay dude I'm gonna head home. See you tomorrow?" I hold out my fist and he places his own against mine.

"Of course Kenn. Be careful." I nod and leave the room. My mom and I sometimes get into fights when she gets drunk. Maybe I'll stay at Pipes tonight. He was doing a deal earlier but I doubt he'd still be there. I dial Pipes number and he answers immediately.

"Ay lil mami." I can feel him smile through the phone which makes me smirk.

"Ay Pipe. Where you at baby?" I run my free hand though my long black hair and lick my lips.

"On my way to Jahsehs. Is that where you at?" Pipe asks. I hear shuffling and some other niggas yelling in the background.

"Mhm."

"Ight I got you." I smile at my phone as I hang up. I lean against the pole on the porch. I look down the road then back to my phone.

"Fuck!" I hear Jahseh shout from inside. I rush inside, scared of what I'll find. Scared of what I found last time.

"Jahseh!?" I yell looking around frantically. He walks out from the kitchen.

"That fucking bitch is cheating on me." He yells. His fist collides with the wall and I walk to him slowly.

"Ay. Jahseh. Look at me." I cup his face in my hands and force him to look down at me. "It's okay, she don't deserve you." His stare lingers for a second then he shakes his head and walks over to the closet. He pulls out a bat and swings it into the closet door. The wood cracks and I flinch.

"Jahseh please. Don't do anything stupid. I ain't losin you." Jahseh shakes his head again and walks out the door. I continue standing where I am for a second. Fuck. I turn the lights off and lock the door behind me.

"Ay baby." I hear Pipe yell from behind me. I turn around and smile, heading for his car. He opens the door for me and watches as I get in. I look to him when I'm seated. He flicks his tongue, earning a laugh from me. He closes the door and rushes over to the drivers seat. "Wassup?" He asks as he starts the car.

"Genevas cheating on Jahseh. He took a bat wit him." I watch for Jahseh as we drive but there's no sign of him.

"Shit bro." Pipe sighs. I lay my head back and close my eyes.