The Boy Who Could Fly

"Adrienne, please!" I grabbed the sleeve of her jacket. She looked at me weird again. I heard the sound of her old pocket knife drop to the dirt as we locked eyes.

"Fine."

Aj grabbed the rope and marched over to Luke. I didn't have time to stop her. The poor blonde boy looked confused and somewhat alarmed. Aj turned around to try and signal me. I grabbed a flashlight, then put my hood up.

I went to hand the flashlight to Aj. Knowing I didn't have the heart to hit him over the head with a hard object.

The blondie was still sitting there for some reason. He looked up at us with big eyes. His sweaty blonde curls scattered.

Before Aj could whack him over the head with a flashlight. I bent down next to him.

"Uh.. Hi." His quiet voice said. I smiled.

"Sorry blondie."

Then Aj whacked him hard with the flashlight. I watched him flinch and soon tumble to his side since he was sitting down.

Me and Aj both took some rope. We restrained him, then realizing this boy could have beat us up easily. We don't know why he didn't.

We put all of our stuff away. I swung the distressed string bag over my shoulder once again. As Aj picked up her pocket knife. Both taking a hold of his big hands and dragging him.

"Were are we gonna put him?" Aj asked. Struggling to drag the 6 foot blonde through the woods.

"Remember the basement we used to all hang out in?" My heart was beating so fast. What if he woke up. What if we got caught.

"Yeah, we havent touched that place in years." Aj said. I yanked the blonde over a log.

"Exactly, no one will ever go down there," I paused.

"Well, hopefully."

We walked and walked. Until finally reaching the gate, the guards opened it thinking we were bringing in food.

"Nice catch" Carrie licked her lips. I awkwardly smiled at her.

Aj laughed. I made sure there was no chefs present to take him in to the kitchen when we walked in.

I dropped the hunting shit on the table.

We dragged his tall ass down to the basement. Kicking the doors open and dodging security cameras.

The floor was filled of dust just like everything else. Old blood stains on the floor. Some old pictures of me Aj, Calum, Michael, and Ashton lay on the table. After dropping Luke i picked it up and showed it to Aj.

"Get a load of this." I smiled and holded up the picture for her. Aj laughed.
"Awe, look at us. Little dweebs. That was when Michael had baby dick syndrome. And Calum had grown his first chest hair." Aj and I laughed. She then picked up the controller to the xbox.

"Fifa?" She threw the controller at me. It hit my left tit as i tried to catch it.

"We have a blonde to tie up."
"Oh, true"

The kid looked like a goddamn lumberjack. Somewhat long blonde hair and a scruffy beard. He was slumped on the floor but I mean he had just gotten knocked out. I knew we didnt have too much time left to tie him up.

I pulled a chair next to the couch. Aj sat him in it grunting trying to pick him up.

"Times like this you wish you had one of the muscular kids to help you." Aj said. I tried to help her get Luke in the chair.

Then finally plopping him in. I grabbed the duck tape Aj found in some weirdos bag back when we were 14 and passed it to her. She caught it, starting to tape him to the chair when he yawned.

Both of our eyes widened in panic. We didn't want to hit him over the head again. I quickly went over to him and covered his mouth with my hand.

The blonde almost kicked Aj about four times. He also tried to knock the chair over. Soon enough he stopped. Finally opening his eyes.

Me and Aj switched spots i stood in front of him trying to think of a reasonable explanation for this.

'Hi im a vampire I thought you were cute so I-' no.

'Hi my names Savannah and if I didn't save you you would have been vampire food-' Well that one's a little harsh.

'Hi i'm Sav and I hope I make your weenie go wild.' What the fuck Savannah no.

I decided to go with whatever he said.

"Who are you??" He says looking up at both me and Aj. "Um..we saved you." Aj looks at me with desperate eyes. "Yeah..that was close...back there." I cough a little and he looks at me confused.

"Saved me from what..?"  He says frazzled. He had a rusted silver dog tag hanging from his neck. "Vampires." Aj says in a concerned voice hiding her fangs. His face tenses up as he curses under his breath.

"I could have taken care of it. I'm an advanced vampire hunter." He says looking irritated. "What's that thing on your neck?" Aj asks having no filter. "This is my identification," he says looking offended.

She takes his tag and examines it. His wrist moves in the rope as if he didn't know he was tied up. "Luke Robert Hemmings.." Aj says studying his name. That name..

"He's an old friend, his name is Luke..that's all you need to know."

Calum's words echoed through my head. It's him. the boy from the picture. It all kind of makes sense.

"Aj can I talk to you for a minute." I pulled her aside.  I tried my best to explain to her what Calum had said earlier.

"Maybe we should get Calum to tell us more about him," Aj suggested as she nervously messed with her bracelet. "The little shit kills vampires, and guess what we fucking are?  She shook my shoulders. "We are screwed dude! Absolutely fucked." 

I took a deep breath in, "we'll see what happens, but for now knock him out or something. We need time."

A/N
Sooooo that took awhile but thanks to my amazing best friend for helping me. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment. Also please vote it helps encourage me to write more anyways. Bye loves <3