T W E N T Y ~ O N E

Start from the beginning

Manik wasn't really interested in replying her or even pay attention towards her. He was thinking again and again about the scene.

She was blabbering about the random things to make him distract but it wasn't working.

She stopped walking while manik was still walking all alone.

They had a gap of some 20 steps when manik noticed nandini wasn't with him..

He looks back and saw an angry bird standing there with her crossed arms.

" Manik you got no manners right" she started yelling at him , just to engage his mind in something else.

" I' m sorry nandini, i was somewhere else" he looked down.

This was last thing nandini wanted, to make him even more disturbed.

" Hug me manik" she said it.

Manik was juggling with her words for few minutes.

" Sunai nahi deta?" She shouted at him.

The shrillness of her voice hurt him, his eyes were blurry. He wasnt able to see anything properly.

" I'm such a bad brother nandini" he had tears in his eyes.

He kneeled down on the road.he never imagined his little sister which he consider as his life will ditch him.

"Manik you cant control everything, and blame yourself " nandini replied.she holds his face. All she could notice tears rolling down hos face.

 All she could notice tears rolling down hos face

She didn't know what to do, how to tackle. All she knew was she has to heal him right now.

Running out of all thoughts, she took him in arms, hugged him so tightly to provide some relief.

Manik hugged her back, more tightly.
The hug was magical. It was providing him some kind of medicine to his wounds.

 It was providing him some kind of medicine to his wounds