nine

"I'd marry you." Kurt spoke gazing upon me still sat on his lap.
  I kissed him and got off him.
"I really would," he paused "Marry you and stuff."
  "Really." I mused picking up his guitar. I began to play it softly.
  "In Hawaii, wearing my pajamas."
  "Okay," I laughed, "We can go to Hawaii, and get married in our pajamas." His eyes twinkled when I said that, my hand caressed his cheek.
  "I'm gonna write you a song." He smiled cutely.
  "Not if I write you a song first." I giggled when suddenly the door opened.
  "I told you stay stay the fuck away from Darlene, Kurt!" Dave looked angry and betrayed.
"You have no right to tell Kurt who to love and stay away from. And the same goes for me. Dave I thought you were accepting and trusting of me." I yelled as Kurt put his face in his hands.
  "I don't need you two poisoning each other. I can't let you guys continue this bullshit. I thought we fixed things, you were happier."
  "Because of Kurt!" 
  "If you're gonna date Darlene, then maybe you should leave the band."
  "Me leave the band?" Kurt retorted. "Krist and I started this shit and if anyone is gonna finish it it's us as a team. Nobody is leaving."
  "Ask her what landed her in Silver Tree hospital, Kurt."
  "Dave no-" I quivered.
  "Go ahead ask her! While you're at it what about what put her in JCC? Oh yeah what about you getting kicked out of school, three times may I add. You don't know her or her past." 
  Dave stormed away before I could respond. My past was laid out in front of me like an old book. One that I didn't really care to revisit. It always felt like a dark cloud following me around, sitting on my shoulders and making me want to die. Kurt changed all that though. I never liked the sunshine until I met him. And he calls me his summer breeze.
  "You're my summer breeze. The type that lets you know everything is alright."
  I was only fifteen when I sent to Silver Tree hospital for an attempted suicide. I was sixteen when I was thrown into a Juvenile Care Center for vandalism, theft, drugs, and fighting. In between I was getting thrown out of schools left in right. I felt so fucked up I had no reason to change. Kurt is my reason to change now.
   Now it feels like everything is ruined once he finds out all that I've done. He won't want to stick around.
   As they say; one whose lost can never be saved.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about the short update, I'm lazy sometimes. But oh my lord this book has been getting attention? I'm so thankful all of your votes and comments seriously make my day.

  ~Roman