A New Reality

The only reason I have a description here is because I don't feel that I really explain what she looks like in the story so at least this will give you some information to go off of but in all honesty, you can skip it if you don't like these kinds of things.

Main Character Description:

Name: Aura
Age: 17
Height: 5'1"
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Medium Brown
Blood Type: B
Body Type: Slender type (non-athletic)
Birthday: February 9th
Appearance: Layered hair, bottom layer is just past the shoulders, side bangs. Clothes vary, especially throughout the story, but normally wears a tank top with a longer shirt over it and Capri type pants in the summer with sandals.

Setting: This takes place 2 or 3 years after the Shinobi War Arc and starts in Suna.

Notes: Thank you for clicking on my story! Okay, first of all I really wanted to make a story about Gaara and I really wanted to make one that seemed somewhat realistic. (Although how realistic you can get with a fictional story is questionable I'm sure.) On that note I really wanted to make a situation that seemed like it might actually happen and find a way to keep the story interesting so that the whole thing isn't just a love story but something a little more. I am also a little sorry about this first chapter since I tried to make it interesting while giving you something to go off of so you know what is going on as I continue through the story. I would also like to comment on names and honorifics and things like that, because of the translation from Japanese to English and due to it being a manga and an anime there are some differences in events, names and titles. One example being "Gaara of the Sand" and "Gaara of the Desert," so I would like to say, if I switch between them or leave out certain events or have some different information about something, it's all because of these differences in where the information came from, although I tried to cover them all. Anyway, please enjoy!

Also, please thank nicetsukichi at deviantART for making the beautiful cover art for this story! Her art was well worth the cost  and she even made a sketch that is amazing. All credit to the fantastic art goes to nicetsukichi, original character design credit goes to me of course.

~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: A New Reality

~*~*~*~

I gasped and jolted up as I watched a bright fog-like light dissipate around me. I looked in all directions to find I was sitting in a sand street at night with many stone-type buildings around me. What was this place? Where was I? Some kind of old town? There was nobody around and it seemed quiet except for the wind.

Just as soon as I heard a sound I was surrounded. I tensed as fear made my heart beat faster. These people didn't look friendly. They where all wearing strange clothes and had weapons drawn. Why were they all looking at me? What had I done? I stared at them wide eyed, wondering what was going to happen.

Before I knew it, I was being restrained by two people. Being restrained from doing what, I don't know, but I knew the way they held on to me was painful.

"How did you get into the village? What are you after?" A person questioned me sternly.

It felt like he was talking a bit too fast for me. I couldn't even choke out an answer before he asked again, in which case I panicked and yelled back at him.

"I don't know! I don't even know where I am!" I had figured out a long time ago that when I get confused, frustrated and scared I get really angry as a form of a defense. At least, I think that is the case. Either way, I had a hard time processing information.