jail bait| carl gallagher

you sit up from your current position on your bed

you sit up from your current position on your bed. you hear there'll be a new face joining everyone in juvie today. It's all everyone has been talking about. you hope he's a thug. your kinda into that sorta thing.

"hey uncle carl! I didn't know we were gonna be neighbors. will you tell me a story?" oh yeah. we got a lil fat white boy joining us too. I just know he's gonna fit right in with the nazi's.

"shut up." carl says shaking his head at the lil fat white boy. you stifle a laugh. "what's so funny yln? enjoy your new cell mate." the guard looks at you as he pushes carl into your cell. you shrug your shoulders and wiggle your tongue seductively at the guard.

he shakes his head and walks down the hall to check on the other inmates. "got any tongue action for me, ma?" carl smirks at you. you smirk and shake your head in reply reaching over to grab a magazine. "what's your name? or am I gonna have to stick to calling you ma?" carl smirks once again.

you laugh and flip through pages of the magazine. "playing hard to get I see." you were. he groans and climbs on the bed above. it's a bunk bed. "yn." you say. "what?" you hear him breathe. "my name. It's yn." you answer. "and maybe." you answer his other question.

you can feel him smirking from above you. he jumps down from his bed and sits next to you on your own. you jerk your head back startled. he laughs. "shut up." you roll your eyes at him. he smiles.

"what they got you in for?" he turns toward you to ask. "I was jail bait and I was with a thug named gustavo and when shit hit the fan he ran and let me take the heat. so here I am." "damn." he looks at you. "so you like older men huh?" he cocks his head to the side looking at you.

"cause I got hair growing up here." he rubs his little mustache. "and down here." he looks down at his pants. "if you know what I mean." he rubs his chin smirking. you look at him and throw your pillow at his face laughing.

IT'S BEEN, a couple weeks now and carl is kind of big shit around here. like all jail movies there are rivals ours is the thugs vs the nazi's with the lil fat white boy. he's weird. "yo I wanna get sum corn rows like yours?" carl tells antonio from beneath him. he's standing on him as he does push ups.

"oh yeah." antonio says. "your cell mate  yn got the hook up." antomio tells him. "really." "really."

carl gets off antonio and heads toward yn's cell. when he walks in you ask,  "aren't you in here for drugs?" he scratches the back of his neck. "yeah." "oh." you cross your arms over your chest acting as if your mad. he looks queasy so you drop the act and smirk.

"I'm joking what's up?" he laughs and sits beside you. "I heard you good with sum corn rows. can you hook a brotha up?" he asks you in his gangster accent. which you love.

you run your fingers through his hair and nod. "ight." you respond as you pat in between your legs for him to sit. he smiles and hops on the floor in between your legs. you begin his hair three strands at a time. it's kind of peaceful and it makes you laugh.

"what?" carl turns around to look at you. "nothing it's just this is kind of nice having me do your hair and all." he smiles up at you.
"I'm glad I met you."