Heart Attacks

When we started laughing thinking of the old good times.

While doing that, a nurse came into the room looking shocked.

She said something in Norwegian like calling for help.

Then some other doctors and nurses stepped in.

They took Marcus and put him back to his hospital bed.

They listened to his heart, beat, beat, beat (yeah this is never getting old) and some other stuff.

Then they called mom n dad.

They ran to his bed and hugged him.

They were extremely happy.

For a minute I thought they were more happy that he is awake but that was a stupid thought.

I was happy for him too tho, just when Jinger came into the room, things got taught.

She gave me a mad look but her eyes started to soften and then she ran to my brother.

I could see that everyone was crying and I was other totally fine but little did they know that I was the first one to approach him?

Anyways this lasted for some minutes but then Marcus yelled from mad to tottaly calm :

Marcus:CAN I HAVE SOME Quite please?

Then everyone backed off his bed.

He just walked in the middle of me and Jinger and said:

Marcus: alone?
Nurse : oh OK, EVERYONE LEAVE THIS ROOM EXPECT HIS BROTHER AND THE GIRL!
Mom: But-
Nurse : OUT!

Mum seemed to be annoyed but she did what she had been told to do.

I looked first at Marcus who was smirking that much I couldn't help to laugh. Then we jiggled (me n Mac).

Jinger kinda got offended but then Marcus turned around, ran and hugged her. Then I saw her hugging back.

I got jealous. Not bad jealous. Good jealous.

But sad too since I knew that if something like that happened tm again to me and Vera everything would be different.

Marcus hugged her tighter and then walked a circle around his self, making Jinger laugh.

I faked a smile and then just left the room saying : see ya. I'll let you two... Talk.

I then ran to Veronica's room. A doctor and a bunch of people were around her. She had piping on. I remember when I saw her with piping needles and other creepy stuff on her when she fainted... When her parents were gone.

I was really worried.

Me: what happened?
Random guy in doctor suit : she had some dangerous fast heart beat recordings and were worried about her blood pressure.
Me: so?
Another doctor:she almost had a heart attack son.
Me: HEART ATTACK?
Another: please calmer. We have the feeling that she can understand some things happening around her. She might wake up if we are careful. If we won't and we'll stress her, I'm worried that she won't make it..
Me: WON'T MAKE IT?!
The same doc: Son, if u won't stop right now yes.
Me: ok, ok, why the heck would she have a heart attack?
Still the same doc: We think that she is in a different situation than urs and the others. She might had dreams. And maybe she saw a bad dream which in her mind, looked like reality.

I pushed some people away and sat next to her. I holder her hand. My eyes turned watery when I heard a long beep sound. I looked at the doctors and then her. I just started crying more on her. I never felt this sad tho. I hugged her body while the doctors tried pulling me away but I just had to.

After some seconds I felt her hand on my hair. And the beep was gone. She was back to normal.

The shock that I got.. Omg.

I thought I just lost her.

I was the one who was about to get a heart attack really.

After some seconds I just ignored all of the stuff on her and just hugged her.

Idk what they say... I think that she knows I'm here for her.

It must be so scary to be lost on your dreams, and then just wake up, but you can't interact.

Me: Can u see me, babe?

At this moment I felt like seing her nodding yes, but no one else noticed it.

Me: I love you and I won't stop loving you no matter what. One day, you WILL wake up! And when this will happen, I'll be right next to you, to tell you everything!

I then backed off feeling that everyone was annoyed by me.

A doctor walked to me, made me sit on a chair and said:

Doc: look, I see how much you care about this girl. You really have to be warned about something.
Me: what is it!?
Doc: The chances of her waking up with amnesia are 78%
Me: amnesia?
Doc: She won't be able to recognize you or anyone else. But please, we don't know what kind of amnesia this is. It might be temporary but there are other kinds of amnesia! She may forget some thing but not all of them, or just forget about everything for just some hours, days or about 1-2 weeks.
Me: but there are chances of her waking up ok right?
Doc: Yes! of course there are! But... There are 34% chances of her not waking up... And 5% of her dying on a shock.
Me: DYING?!
Doc: shhhhh! We're almost sure she can hear and understand us! The best thing you have to do is to stay with her!
Me: stay with her...

So by this moment, I moved next to her. I took a lot of stuff. But the most important, I took memories. Photos of us. And more. Like, the shirt that I gave her once! When we wasn't in a relationship!

All I do is hope. Hope for her to wake up asap and be fine.

I missed her. I'm the only family she has rn.

Her parents died and only me, Marcus and Jinger marcus were here for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After another month

Jinger and Marcus tried to make me join them at home but no.

I'll stay in her side even if this is forever.

I think a lot. About forever. When she'll wake up. And we will be adults still together... I realize how much I would like to marry her.

Me and Marcus are coming up with a new song today. A song about everything happened all the bis time.

It's time. It's up for 5 minutes and Instagram is already full.

After all this me an Mac turned on the notification and we like and follow as many people as we can.

Our fandom is the best tho... They never forgot us!

Some of them were posting a picture every day after the accident,countin days.

Veronica has fans too. The most of the mmers who were jealous just gave up. They are still praying for her.

The news were talking about us a lot lately. Internationally.

Vera had presents from all around the world every day.

Omg the song is up 2 hours and it's already 800k streams!

I walked to vera and told her :

Me: see that? Our song has 800k already!

I softly touched her head and then kissed her in her forehead.

She was sleeping beauty to me.

The best thing that I have to do (so I will help her) is standing by her side.

That's what I'm doing.

The doctors told me that everything went calm. So I guess I helped her.

The only thing I'm waiting for in my life, is her waking up.