mahal kita

Donghyun had resumed his life like the confession never happened.

Or so Naeun thought.

But Kim Donghyun could feel his heart skip a beat whenever she gave him a small smile or said hi to him. He felt like he'd faint from a fever whenever she had started a random conversation with him.

"Hyung, stop staring." Daehwi nudged the elder as they were standing at the water fountain in front of Naeun's dance room.

"I'm... I'm not." He murmured as he chuckled to himself when he saw Naeun turn to wave at him.

The brown hair girl jogged up to the two boys, her face red and sweaty from practice.

"Hey! What's up guys?" She had a huge smile plastered on her face and Donghyun felt his hands shake.

"Nothing much, hyung said our fountain stopped working so we had to come here." Daehwi replied.

Naeun raised her eyebrows but shook it off.

As Naeun and Daehwi conversed, Donghyun watched quietly sipping his water.

Was he jealous? No. Definitely not. Why would he be?

It was Lee Naeun. Someone he saw as a cute, adorable sister.

"Donghyun?"

"Hello? Earth to Donghyun?"

"Oppa! Are you listening?" Naeun scolded, making Donghyun jump.

"Uh, um, what?"

"Me and Daehwi were talking about going on for pizza, would you like to join?" Naeun chuckled as she saw Donghyun all flustered.

"Um, y- yeah. Sure."

"Great! I'll see you soon, oppa!" Naeun smiled in satisfaction and skipped back into the dance room.

"Oppa?????????" Donghyun repeated the word over and over again as he and Daehwi walked back to their section's dance room.

"You know, if you like her you can just tell her." Daehwi shrugged as he walked forward, leaving Donghyun trailing behind with his mouth agape.

"I don't!"

"Whatever, hyung." Daehwi snickered.

Kim Donghyun had never felt so lost in his life before.