je t'aime

Kim Donghyun didn't know of Lee Naeun when she had first entered the company.

Lee Naeun had immediately heard of Kim Donghyun the moment she stepped into the building.

'The guy over there, Kim Donghyun, he's really talented and amazingly handsome. He'd be so huge if he debuts.'

Naeun had always kept an eye out for the boy whom everyone seemed to love.

And before long, she had also fallen in love. Not with his looks, but for how the longer she watched him, the more she knew he was struggling and trying his best. The more she saw his imperfections and him trying to fix them.

It was a year into her training period when she had decided to let the boy know of her presence. They had been in different training blocks, but they had always trained right beside each other.

Lee Naeun had decided to go drink water right when Kim Donghyun was drinking, not realizing it was him. She was sweating and her face was red as a tomato. Lee Naeun's skin had always turned red easily, some people may even ask if she was about to faint.

Kim Donghyun was one of those people.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked as he looked up from the water machine. She turned to look at him in surprise.

"W- what?"

"Your face, it's really red. Do you have a fever? You should probably get some rest." Donghyun stared at the girl worriedly.

It didn't help with the fact that they were talking for the first time, and she was blushing. Her heart was beating so hard, she swore he could hear it.

"U- uh, um-"

"I'm Kim Donghyun, by the way."

"I- I know."

"Okay?"

"I mean all the girl in my block talk about you." Naeun stuttered, trying to not embarrass herself.

Donghyun laughed.

"I hope it's all good things."

"It is. It really is."

"What's your name by the way?" Donghyun asked with a smile.

Of course he doesn't know my name, Naeun thought. Was she disappointed? A bit.

"Naeun. Lee Naeun." She said with a small smile.

"Naeunsshi, you should probably get some rest, you look like you're about to faint. I can take you to the manager to ask if you'd like?"

"No! I mean, no, I'm perfectly fine. My skin naturally turns red easily." She chuckled and gave him a shy smile.