我爱你

Lee Naeun didn't know how, when, or why she had started falling in love with Kim Donghyun.

Donghyun had only one goal in his mind then.

To debut.

Lee Naeun, just a name and a face, a person he knew and often said hi to.

It was during Donghyun's final year training at JYP before his contract would end.

He wanted, no needed, to debut.

"Hey." A voice had called out to him when he was staring blankly at the water fountain. Donghyun turned to look at Lee Naeun in surprise.

"Naeunsshi! We haven't talked in ages, you've grown up a lot." He ruffled her hair making her heart thump against her chest.

"It's been a year since we've last talked." She chuckled, trying to hide her nervousness.

Donghyun smiled at her comment before turning to look around the hallway.

"I'm going to miss this place when I leave."

Naeun felt her body froze.

"You're leaving?"

Donghyun turned to look at the frozen girl and laughed sadly.

"My contract is ending this year, I doubt I'll be able to debut with JYPE." He whispered.

"Anyways, I shouldn't be telling you this, since you have a bright future with this company. Don't worry about me, I'll see you around." He gave her a small smile and one more pat on the head before turning around to leave.

Naeun's head had millions of things running through as she tried to think of what to say or what to do.

Donghyun had almost walked till the end of the hall when his wrist was grabbed softly by Lee Naeun, the girl who was shy and nervous.

"Y- you don't have to carry the weight of the pressure on us trainees by yourself, you know. You can't tell me not to worry. I like you, I've always have, and I really worry about your wellbeing. So please, rely on me, rely on us all a bit more. Please spend your last days here with a happy heart, not with your current depressed and panicking one." Naeun quickly said as she let go of Donghyun's arm, a huge blush on her cheeks as she bowed slightly and scurried away.

Kim Donghyun had watched as the girl disappeared from his sight, as a smile appeared on his face. He laughed quietly to himself.

He had been confessed to for the first time ever since he had entered the company. He knew well of himself being really popular among the girls in the company, but none of them had dared to approach him except one.

Lee Naeun.

He never forgot her name.