Chapter 10

~Previously~

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT, ALL OF YOU JUST BECAME GENIN A FEW WEEKS AGO," IRUKA yelled.

"Its okay, I know that their probably tired of all these D-rank missions. Bring him in."

-----------------------

The doors to the office opened up revealing a man. He wore a sleeveless v-neck shirt with an obi, pants and a pair of sandals. He also carried a towel around his neck and wore a pointed hat on his head. He smelt of alcohol that he was drinking, making Naruto's nose scrunch up for a second.

"This is Tazuna, you will be protecting him for a while," Hokage-sama said.

The man took a gulp of the bitter drink before he spoke, "So these are the brats that's suppose to protect me. A pink rat, an emo and a...doll?"

Everyone looked around the room looking for the so called doll Tazuna was talking about. They looked up at him in confusion until they followed his eyes to Naruto. Everyone in the office scowled at that comment, except for Sasuke and Kakashi.

But they both could understand what he meant by doll. Naruto wore a black kimono that had small yellow and white flower designs to it and his hair was in pigtails.

 Naruto wore a black kimono that had small yellow and white flower designs to it and his hair was in pigtails

He was standing up strait with his hand on his thighs crossed as if he came from the Edo period.

"What, is it a crime for my kit to look fabulous," Kurama said.

"Yeah, I think Naru-chan looks cute, heck for a boy he got me beat," Rin said.

"If I was still alive I would've adopted Naru the second I saw him," Mikoto said.

Soon all the females in Naruto's mind scape started commenting about him, while the men where on the side lines.

"Women," Hagoromo stated.

"Yep," all the men said.

"Wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME," Sakura yelled once she realized what Tazuna called her.