Chapter 4

~Sky~

I laid in bed wide awake while Blake slept soundlessly, Anger still swelled up inside of me and I needed to release it. I crawled out of bed and tucked my pillow under Blake's arm and got changed into tights and a loose shirt and made my way outside. I shifted and started running my anger out, I passed a few night guards on my run, they bowed their heads and continued to patrol the borders.

I found my way to the waterfall I was at the other day. I shifted back and sat down at the bank side, I started messing around with the water, making shapes and freezing the water evaporating it and resolidifying it back into a liquid. I next started messing with the fire I had, making a flame ball and tossing it back and forth in my hand. 

"Luna?" A male voice said behind me I stood up and turned around "Yes sir?" I said "The Alpha would you like back at the House," he said as bowed his head " Okay" I started walking back to the house in silence with the slight wind blowing through the trees. A few of the guards accompanied me on the way back. "Thank you, " I said as they walked back into the woods. 

I made it to the back porch and was immediately pulled in Blake's arms "Where the hell were you?" He growled out  " I went for a walk" I replied timidly. He was angry, and it's not fun to deal with an angry alpha. First-hand experience. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and gave a long sigh " You scared me" He whispered, more like whimpered, into my ear.

"Let's go back to bed," I said. We walked back up the stairs and entered his room, Crawling back into bed and falling into a dreamless sleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up facing a very shirtless Blake, The sheets laid down at our hips and It revealed a few tattoos on Blake's arms and his side. I started aimlessly tracing the tattoo's, It's weird to think that we have only known each other for a couple of day's and I'm this trusting of him. (tattoos below) 

"Morning' Blake's voice said suddenly, I jumped at his voice, "How long have you been awake?" I asked softly " A While" He responded, his voice was husky and raspy from just waking up. I blushed as I realized he saw me tracing his tattoos. I moved out of bed while Blake protested at me doing so and walked into the bathroom doing my business and walked out to get dressed.

I pulled on some black ripped jeans and a white muscle tee, and a beanie. I brushed out my hair and tied it up into a braid. I looked back over at the bed to see Blake back asleep, I laughed lightly and walked over to him "Blake," I shook him a little, "mhmm" he buried his face into his face into the pillow "Blake," I tried again "hmm, what?" He replied tiredly "Get up" I responded.

"But I don't want to," I sighed and walked towards the door right as a plan popped into my head. I smirked and ran and jumped onto the bed right on top of Blake. A groan could be heard once I landed on him, I started laughing as I crawled off the bed. "You will regret that," Blake said pulling the covers awake from his half naked body.

I stopped laughing and Ran out of the room, screaming and laughing as Blake trailed behind me, I ran into the living room to be greeted with two boys sitting on the floor playing on the Xbox "Luna" They said, and gave a quick bow "Hi, you are you?" I replied Blake was still on the second floor trying to find me. " I'm Beta Ethan and this is Gamma Jackson" they smiled " Hi, just call me Sky, and can you hide me from Blake?" I asked.

Blakes footsteps got closer "why?" Jackson asked " I may o may not have jumped on the bed and landed on him to wake him up" They laughed and agreed to help me hide, We ran into the kitchen and the moved something and placed me inside a cabinet then pretended to make something to eat.

" morning Alpha," Ethan and Jackson said " Have you see Sky?" he asked " nope" Jackson replied. I opened the cabinet a little to see Blake's back to me with Ethan and Jackson biting back a laugh. "Are you sure, Ethan?" Blake asked, "Yes, sir" He gave me an apologetic look before starting to laugh his butt off.