Masterpiece | A Delivered Angel

Harry wasn't type of man to impress anybody. There was no reason for him to get spruced up or even tidy up his house for someone, not even for the trashy women he brought over to his apartment. He didn't have any friends, so what was the point, right? No one really came over—except for those trashy women—and it has been Harry living alone all by himself. He didn't want to go through the struggle of being around people because he wasn't very social and came out as a very awkward twenty-eight year old.

This is your chance Harry..don't fuck it up you prick, scolds a voice in his head.

"I-I won't," Harry murmurs to the voice as he gets ready for Tawni to come over. After recognizing her beauty last night he had this vision that he could paint her, but he just didn't completely think when he blurted that out.

That meant she had to come in his apartment and sit down for almost a few hours until he was done painting her. On top of that, he had to make sure she is entertained or'll just be super awkward.

"No, no, no, no," Harry chanted as he shook his head side to side. It was hard trying to position everything in his small one bedroom apartment because he wanted it to be perfect. His canvas will be by the window and she'll just sit right in front of him.

Moments later a few knocks were placed on his front door. He knew it was Tawni and he began to slowly panic. With everything being neat he fixed his messy hair and his clothes before approaching the door.

"Hi," Harry grumbled as he held opened the door for her to step in his place.

She simply sent him a small wave and walked in his apartment. Tawni tapped his shoulder and signed, "I like your house..it almost looks like mine."

"With it being black, no?" Harry spoke, he noticed her black theme when he woke up in her house that one morning, but Harry's house is much more darker than hers.

Today she wore a pair of black skinny jeans that had big rips with fishnet leggings underneath them. A pink and white poka-dot shirt was on her body and her makeup was done to perfection. Yeah, she looked good but something didn't fit right with Harry.

"That shirt is ugly," Harry blurted.

A slight frown came upon her face as she looked down at the shirt she had on. In her honest opinion, she thought it was cute.

"That..just doesn't fit you," Harry went on crossing his arms.

"Then what does?" She signed.

Harry went back to his bedroom so he could find a different shirt. Then seconds later he came back with one of his silk black and white stripped button downs instead.

Tawni took the shirt from him and raised an eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Just put the damn shirt on and see how it looks on you," Harry grunted. "Not that it matters anyway..but I just needed that hideous shirt off."

She shrugged and decided to obey. Tawni literally turned around and took her shirt off right in front of him.

"What the fuck—oh my god Tawni," Harry groaned as he covered his eyes as his cheeks going super hot in embarrassment. It was almost like he never seen a half naked woman before, and Tawni was just smiling her ass off with her back turned.

Without even a care she placed her shirt on his coffee table then slipped on the silk stripped shirt through her arms. She buttoned a few buttons but she allowed her cleavage to be shown from having the few top buttons undone. The outfit then looked fully complete now.