A Surprise 🎁

*Hello Readers.. Hope you all liked the above chapters so please do vote and let me know if something you guys don't like in story on comment section*

***

*After College*
*In Car*

*Julia* "Jack please tell me where we are going ??"
*Jack* "It's a surprise i have already told you.."
*Julia* "Pleaseee tell me"
*Jack* "Noooo my love"
*Julia* "Ok then Go to hell (eyes roll)"
*Jack* "(laughed)"

*After 15 minutes*
After 15 minutes drive.. Jack said to me to close my eyes and after some time he stopped the car..

*Jack* "ok now open your eyes"

when i opened my eyes.. there was a beach infront of me which was full decorated with red roses and a dining table... around the table there was all over candles.. left side of the table there was a screen in which jack and my photos were playing.. and at the top of all of this there was written "Happy Birthday My Love Julia" with red roses ... i was so shocked to see all of this ..i almost forgot my birthday today because i had never celebrated my birthday and this is my first birthday with Jack.. i turned around my face towards Jack and he was smiling and said "Happy Birthday Julia" and an unknown tear slipped from my eye ... then he patted me on my cheek kissed me there and whispered in my ear that "i knew that you had forgot that today is your birthday and there i took the advantage and planned all of this and ofcourse your best friend Hami and your mother helped me for this".. i was like shocked and at same time also feel blessed to have all of them especially Jack..

*Julia* "Thankyou"
*Jack* "No need for all of this formality now go there and change your dress"
*Julia* "but i don't have any dress.."
*Jack* "i know that you don't have any other dress with you .. don't worry i have putted a dress for you there"
*Julia* "oh.. ok"

i went to the bathroom it was near to the beach and there was a hanged dress along with a small piece of paper and in that paper there was written that "A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl ...From your best friend Hami" i wonder how they all managed this and no doubt the dress was very beautiful... Hami has always a good taste in fashion.. the dress color was white and this is my all time favorite color ... i changed a dress and opened my hair.. then i went again to the car which was parked near the table... Jack was on phone talking with someone on call .. i stood there for 2 minutes and he turned around and with an open mouth he was looking at me ... i move close towards him and asked how i am looking he said...

*Jack* "My God... you look like an angel... seriously you are damn hot"
*Julia* "haha Thankyou"
Jack came more closer to me and tightly pulled me towards him..

*Jack* "You know when you laugh i desperately want to kiss you"
*Julia* "(nervously) ok now let me go..."
he didn't listen what i said to him.. he came more closer to my face and i closed my eyes and then he kissed me on my lips and i kissed him back ... it was my first kiss and i was so happy because it was by my first love..

*Jack* "I love you so much Julia"
*Julia* "I love u too (smiled)"
*Jack* "(smiled) ok now lets have a dinner"
*Julia* "haha i always wanted this type of candle light dinner.. Thankyou"
*Jack* "Yeah i knew.. Hami told me about this that's why we arrange this"
*Julia* "Oh i see"

Jack was such a gentle man he pulled a chair for me and then i sat on the chair and we started eating our meal and then we talked almost an hour ... i had a great time with him... after this he offered me to go to his place... this is not the first time he offered when we have so much home assignments of college i go to his house and there we both help each other and i sleep to his place and Jack never take any advantage of that situation he just gave me goodnight kiss on my cheek and then we both sleep together to his bed.. but today i told that i want to go to my home and he nodded into yes.. he is that type of guy who always respect to other opinions... and then after a long drive...we reached to my home... he parked the car and i said good bye to him and i came out of from car..

*Jack* "Juliaaa.. Wait"
he came out of from car and gave me a box..

*Julia* "what is this ?? (said confusingly)"
*Jack* "your birthday gift"
*Julia* "but you had already done a lot for me today i can't take this"
*Jack* "that was not only done by me your mother and Hami helped me for that and this gift is all by me"

i smiled and opened the gift... there was a beautiful locket along with "J" alphabet and a "heart" ... it was too beautiful because "J" word belongs to both of us names.. and it was also looking too expensive..

*Jack* "you like it ??"*Julia* "I love it

*Julia* "I love it ... this is the most beautiful gift i ever had..." Thankyouuu so much"
he smiled and kissed me on my forehead and then by saying goodbye he left...