I'm dead

"Kill her!" Someone shouted. "Banish her!" Another person yelled. They all cheered 'yeah.' I turned into my dragon (not out of anger) and roared at them.

"What's going on here!?" Someone shouted and I saw it was Alpha. He saw me and stopped in his tracks. I turned into human then a wolf came running up to me but I used my vampire speed and moved out the way, and the wolf ran into a tree. I walked to the Alpha and said "Hey Alpha." He just stared. "Where's William?" I ask him.

"We're having a pack meeting!" He shouted to everyone. Ignore me then I thought. Since the pack house is so far away, I turn to my dragon and fly there.  

As soon as I land I see William. He sees me and I turn back to human. "Hey Will watcha  up to?" I ask him. "Just going to the pack meeting," He replied, still shocked. "Alpha is down there," I say. He nodds and we walk in. I see that everyone is here. How? I thought. I go to sit down on a chair but everyone.... growled at me? "What?" I question, and the Alpha growls at me. I put my hands up in surrender and sit on the couch.

"Just because I'm a hybrid doesn't mean I can't sit at the same table," I say to everyone. They all growl at me, except for Jason and Will. I roar at them. And that shut them up. Then Alpha spoke up "we have some serious issues to sort out, one of them is that Zara is a hybrid."

"And your point is? So what if I'm a hybrid. So what if I've got vampire blood, wolf blood and dragon blood!" I say raising my voice. "Well Zara I'm sorry but I'm  going to have to banish you from the pack lands."

WHAT!?