The death part 2

Death. That's what gonna happen to Josh and it's all my fault. "Zara it's ok," Cinder said.
"It's all my fault," I replied crying in my wolf form. Cinder shifted to human form and walked out of the room.

If only I never found Cinder then this wouldn't have happened. "Zara?" Someone said. I growled at them without looking. "That's no way to treat your friends!" Sereena said. Looking at them, I could tell they were beaten up.

I ran to them and jumped on them to make them fall over. I started licking them when the Alpha came in. I growled at him. Brooke and Sereena backed up. "Go away!" I screamed at him. "Zara look-" he tried to speak but I howled in pain interrupting him.

"No!" I screamed out. "Why!?"
"Zara what's wrong?" Alpha asked.

"Are you in pain?"

"He's gone," I whispered.

"What?"

"He's gone!"

"Who? Who is?"

"You should know since you care about your pack so much!"

"Who is it!"

"I give up!" I shifted and went into a different room. "And no one follow me!" I don't care if I didn't tell Alpha who was gone, he should know. "Brooke Sereena go home and don't tell anyone!"

"Ok"

Alpha's POV

Zara didn't tell me who was gone.
"OOWW!" I heard Zara scream. "AAAAHHH!" Ok I have to see if she's ok now. "Zara?" I said peeking through the door.

"Why?" 

"Zara?" I said coming in.

"OOOOWWW!" She screamed punching the floor.
"What happened?" I heard Cinder say. 

"AAAHHH!"

"Zara!"

Cinder went to Zara trying help her. Then Zara shifted to wolf. After shifting she collapsed.

What happened to Zara?

Who  is  gone?