The attack

I was running through the forest, when I fell. I looked around me. I fell off of a cliff.

I got on the ground, something didn't feel right inside me. I stood up to only feel pain. "Show yourself!" I yelled.

I smelled the air. Vampires. "Show yourself vampire!" I shouted again.
Why me? Why does all this have to happen to me? "Zara!" Someone called for me.

"Stay away from me vampire!"

"What!"

"Don't try to lie to me!"

"Where are you!"

"Rather not say!"

"Your such a stubborn brat!"

"I know!"

"I'm coming to find you!" I tried to shout back but it came out as a squeak. I then realised I was bleeding.

Silver. That's what in me. "Why did you put silver in me?" I questioned. No answer. "Hello?" Fighting through the pain, I got up and went to the forest. I smelt blood. It reminded me of Josh.

I fell and started crying. "Hey come back to the pack house with me," Someone said. I slightly looked at the wolf and nodded.

He helped me back. Sometimes we had to stop if I was in to much pain.

When we got to the pack house, he put me down. "I'll go get Alpha," he said.

"No!" He looked at me with a confused look. "I can't deal with him right now just get Cinder." He nodded and went inside.

Who is this mysterious wolf?

Why did Zara say there was a vampire?

Peace out ✌️