Chapter 1- The prank

I creeped up to Ron's bed and then jumped onto him. "Wake up. Ron. Wake. Up!" I yelled in my brother's ear.

Then he rudely pushed me off the bed and I hit the floor with thud. I got up and shaked him but then I heard his loud snores.

"Uggghh, time for plan B." I whispered to myself. I always had a plan B to wake him up. It seemed it was one of his talents to fall asleep in 5 seconds. I don't know how he does it.

I got my giant blue bucket from under my bed and went to the bathroom. I filled the bucket full of cold water and dragged the heavy bucket to our room.

I then walked to my older brothers' room. I knocked 3 times then wait 5 seconds and knocked 2 more times so then they knew it was me.

I rocked on my heels waiting for them to open the door. When the door was finally opened by George, he peeked round the door at glared at me tiredly.

"I need you 2 to help me pour water on Ron. He won't wake up." I pleaded. Suddenly, the glare dissappeared and a mischievous smirk replaced it.

George opened the door wide and let me in the room. He closed the door quietly and then shook Fred awake.

He whispered something to him and then he jumped out of bed. I was planning to just pour water on his head but my older brothers had a complicated prank to pull on him and I loved it!

"Remember what we're doing. Just in case I'm going to go over it again. So, we wake him up with the traditional water over the head.
Then when he starts to chase us we run out of the door and then you, Olly, your gonna throw the flour in his face and we'll pick up our flour packets and pour it over his head.
Then he'll either chase us  downstairs or have a shower. If he decides to chase us Mum will make him have a shower.
We have put some temperary dark pink hair dye in the shampoo and some magical green skin dye we got at a prank shop, into the soap.
And while he's in the shower, you Olly, will steal his clothes and leave him only a pink t- shirt and purple trousers with white fluffy bunny slippers. If you give the clothes to us we'll hide them in our matteresses. Don't forget the clothes in the wardrobe. You ready George?" Exclaimed Fred.

"Yep." George said popping the p. Then they looked at me and i nodded slowly with an evil grin forming on my face.

They looked at each other and nodded in unison, then headed into me and Ron's room. I heard a scream and then yelling from inside.

Quick footsteps approched the door with padding from my twins wet feet closely behind.

As soon as the twins had escaped the room and Ron was inches away from us I threw in flour in his face. Then a couple waterfalls of white powder slowly poured out over his head.

At that point Ron looked like the abominable snowman. I cackled along with Fred and George, then immediately sprinted downstairs.

Fred , George and I ran past Mum with Ron close in suit. We heard our Mother stop him and tell him to go take a shower.

He then stomped up the stairs up to the bathroom, grumpily.

Then Mum turned to us and scowled. We knew we were in trouble so we smiled sheepishly at her.

I then ducked out the way and went back to it room. I heard my brothers trying to distact her to give me time to get the clothes.

I gatherd all his clothes in to a basket and then put it outside Fred and George's bedroom. I decided to put the clothes in their matteresses myself.

I took the basket out and picked up the pink box with the girly clothes inside. I crept into Persy's room and found a piece of parchment and a quill. I quickly scribbled a note:

Dear Ronny-kins
I hope you like this new outfit we got you
as an early birthday present and an
apology for our prank. Hope you
like it. Hop into it and meet us
downstairs as mum is making us make
you a special breakfast.
Love your favourite siblings
Gred, Forge and Olly xoxo

I folded the note in half and put it on the box I  his bed then left the room quickly and trudged downstairs ready for a scolding from our mother. It was so worth it though.