Chapter | Three

Jungkook pulled you into the canteen even tho you said you didn't want to but gave up. He pulled you to a group of Six boys.

One was sleeping with his ear buds in. Another one was making silly faces on I guess his phone. Two were eating and two were playing rock - paper - scissors. When there They looked at you with a confused faces which made you nervous.

"This is Mystery everybody. We met in art class." Jungkook said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jin. This is Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and then that was over there who's sleeping is Yoongi." A guy said with light brown hair."Hello, everyone." You said.

Everyone ate lunch and Yoongi ate  Then went back to sleep. The bell rung for us to go to class. Everyone rushed out but Yoongi and you were left. You were about to walk out until, you noticed Yoongi there still asleep.

I walked over to him."Yoongi~. Wake up sleepy panda." I said poking him. He groaned."No. Let me sleep~.
He wined."Yah! Yoongi pabo wake up!" I then yelled at him. He still didn't wake up.

Ugh! Fine you asked for this. I'm sorry for it but I don't want to be late.

You made electricity come from your body like a eel and shocked him in the  butt.

"Owowowowow!"He whined in pain and fell on the floor."Sorry but that was the only way to make you wake up. *Bring bring* "Ah shit! That was the tardy bell! Ugh." I said frustrated at the fact I was new and late to a class on the first day.

So this was a short chapter. That is true. But it was ment to be short. Vote, comment, and love y'all.

-Psycho