Chapter 30: My precious Cupcakes!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" he asked

"Remember the time when you challenged me on who cooks well?" Destiny smirked and Harry nodded.

"Yeah..." he trailed off.

"Well let's do that challenge, shall we? But this time, its dessert" she said and Harry smirk back at her.

"Oh you're on" and with that we all finished our meal and went to the kitchen and prepared everything.

.

.

.

Destiny's POV

"So cupcakes?" I asked and they all eagerly nodded.

"I'll be the- I mean we'll be the judge" Niall adorably pointed at himself then the other boys.

I looked at Harry who seemed to look so happy, looking at his phone.

I looked over his shoulder so I can take a glimpse as to why he's smiling like an idiot.

Can I ask you something?

Sure :)

I covered my mouth so I he couldn't hear me gasp. I know exactly where he's going, he's gonna ask this girl out!

I looked at the name of recipent and my eyes open wide.

Samantha.

I'm literally fangirling deep inside of me and jumping in joy, the boys looked at me confused and I mouthed 'Samantha' and they all looked shock, except for Louis, well I'm not surprise I bet he and Lily are texting too and Harry told him about this too.

Will you go out with me? xx

I can see Harry fiddling with his fingers as he impatiently wait for Sammie's reply.

I would love to :))

And Harry literally fist pump the air as I couldnt help it anymire, a giggle escape my lips making Harry look at me and blush.

"You finally asked her!" I said as I pull him in a hug, I was expectingfor him to glare at me but instead he chuckles and ruffle my hair like I'm a dog.

"I did, now... shall we?" he asked looking at the ingredients in front of us.

"We shall, and I'll beat your ass up" I smirk evilly and he did the same.

"You wish" he said and I just smirk.

"Ready?... Go!" Liam said

.

.

.

.

.

We both come up with  red velvet cupcake, I won't  deny it Harry's cupcake does look yummy.

"Well, we just need to taste it" Louis acted like he's a judge in Master Chef. Me and Harry started giving each boy our cupcakes.

I give Niall a cupcake same goes to the other boys, I also gave one to Harry and smirk at him. He got one of his cupcakes and gave one to me.

I tasted his cupcake and was amazed by the taste, it does taste sooo... good.

The boys whispered at each other's ears as Niall stood up and announced the winner.

"And the winner is... Harry Styles!" I looked at Harry and he look so happy. I turn to Niall and pretend to pout, "Sorry, babe. But Harry's cupcakes are better, sorry. But yours also taste great, its just that Harry's is more yummier" he said as he approached me.

I got one cupcake and hid it behind me, as he approach me.

He attempt to hug me but I throw the cupcake on his face and we all laugh at him.

I saw him got a cupcake himself and smirk mischievously. My open wide and I tried running away from him but he has to be so fast and he caught me by my waist and put the cupcake on my lips.

"My precious Cupcakes! " Louis dramatically got all the cupcakes left and with it and the boys while me and Niall are left alone...

I got the cupcake from my lips and was about to lick the icing from it whe he stopped me.

"Let me get that" and before I can even protest, he alreadykissed me and lick the icing from my lips.

Before I can even process everything we're on a full heated kiss. I smiled through the kiss before pulling away and put an icing on Niall's nose and he playfully glare at me and I just laugh at his appearance.

I know that from the start I saw Niall again, I felt something for him, something very different as to what I felt to when I treat him as my big brother... I neer would've thought that we will end up as two teenagers in love at each other. I don't care of what people will think about our relationship, I will not let them get between us and eventually tore us apart.

If we really do love each other, we wouldnt listen to any of the people think anout us, at least we are happy in each other's arms.

As if we're in our different world. Niall' s face suddenly turned serious as he leaned in, making my heart beat increase, our lips our brushing as he talks.

"I love you" he said and the butterflies in my stomach exploded and I just hope he can't hear my heart beat rapidly as he said those words.

"I love you" I said back and he smiled as he leaned in, our lips slowly touch. His soft, yet a little chapped lips came contact with mine.

This kiss is filled with... love, that I couldn't deny.

Questions flooded through my mind as we kiss.

Why would Niall choose me, out of all millions of girls hovering him, he choose me? Her best friend and childhood friend?

Then a realization struck to me.

What if Niall doesn't really... love me?

What if he's just using me?

No, Niall wouldn't do that, I'm sure he won't. He's not that kind of guy, I know him for so long, and I know he's not that type.

What if he leaves me? again...

I pulled away from Niall and I didn't even noticed that tears are streaming down my face.

"Baby... what's wrong? " he asked curiously.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●
A/N:

I CAN SENSE DRAMA! Uh-Oh... what do you think will happen? Cuz I don't know... I'm still thinking about it XD

What do you think about this chapter? Please share your thoughts.

Anyways...

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by myhappyhoran
"The NEIGHBORS" by myhappyhoran (Completed) "Forever and Always" (Sequel)
"Promises" by myhappyhoran
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology
"Deep Secrets" by pixiedustyles
"Army" by hemmotions

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@5saucybwitish (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@myhappyhoran (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@NIALLERpotato_ (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*

VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!