ch>26- Greetings

SAIF'S. P.O.V;

sitting on the sofa probably yawning from the little sleep I had, I caught sight of oum looking beautiful in the baby pink bathrob she was wearing. She was walking so alluring which made me drawl over her. Her legs looked tall and soft even from afar. I swear by Allah I never expected her to be this good looking.
I had no idea i was staring until I heard her voice 'you are up' she said while drying her hair.
I lost my words lost in her. I could only but smile.
'Morning' she greeted and headed to the dressing area.
Just married two today's with oum and am already feeling like the luckiest guy ever.

BUKAR'S P.O.V;
Entering the room I so love before it got invaded made me mad but what else could I do if not get use to it.
I saw jawahir seated on the bed leisurely rubbing body lotion. She looked disturbed and cute but I assured my self I could care less. I needed to teach her a lesson and that means I will show her no mercy or compassion.
I walked pass her by, but she kept staring at me as if she has something to say.
' can i help you?' I asked.
And she gave me a blank Stare.
"You know you are shameless. You can't even greet your husband in the morning not to talk about going to greet his mother in her quarters " i scold.
I ...am,.am " she stuttered.
"Shut up will you ' I scold.
"Good morning" she said bending down.
'Hold your greetings since I have to beg ' I said.

Oum's P.O.V;
Goodmorning wifey ' said saif.
O.m.g , I have really forgotten to greet him. Where are my manners ?.
Morning darling" , I greeted him and he smiled.
I thought you forgot to greet me ' said saif.
Yes i did , I replied honestly.
It's ok.
I was thinking, do you mind if we go greet your parents today? ' asked Saif.
I will love to but then again I have to face jawahir, am so not ready for her.
I don't" I finally said.
But it will be better if we go some other time, right now I need you to talk sense to your friend Amir " I advice.
Amir ?' What did he do now ? , asked Saif.
He has divorce the woman he married yesterday.
What ' yelled saif in disbelief.
Yes i will talk to him but then I need you to cut contact with him said saif.
Ok, I replied.
Saif ask me to get ready so we will talk to Amir today after lunch before he left the room.

Jawahir's P. O.V ;

I realized bukar is just looking for a reason to scold me.
Why me? .
Oh Allah make it easy on my path.
Since bukar said his sister is in pain then she is.
If I can't do anything about my marriage then atleast i will try my best to better theirs.
I took my phone and dialled saif's number.
It ringed twice before he answered.
Saif !, i said before I realized I haven't really congratulated him on his marriage.
Saif congrats, I really wish you a happy married life and may yours be among the best ' i said softly.
Thanks sister and yours too' he said and tears escape my tears.
Jawahir are you crying ?"he asked.
I was about to answer him when I felt a slap on my face and I drop the phone yelling.

SAIF'S P.O.V;
I heard jawahir shout letting out a hard sob.
Jawahir , jawahir" I called out but she was not answering. Oh Allah I hope everything is well.
I called her number but she was not answering . So I told oum, whom called her brother.
Ohk lemme Me put you on speaker saif is dead worried" said oum over the phone.
Am fine oum , you both don't have to worry about me ' said jawahir through the speaker.
I swear I recognize that sound.
She's definitely hiding something from us.

Jawahir's P. O.V;
You whore, who are you talking to ?"yelled bukar.
Are you talking to one of your boyfriends ?"yelled bukar.
No, I cried.
It's saif, it's saif I was talking to.
Yeah right, were you trying to check if your brother has killed my sister right' he asked.
No , no .
Shut up he yelled and fresh tears began to run down my cheeks.
Bukar phone rang and he left to answer it.
He returned shortly and gave me the phone to talk too.
If you dare tell them anything is wrong ...." he threatened me.
He held my hair tightly ready to pull if I make mistakes as I began to talk.
After the call he snatched his phone and turned to leave but later came back.
Am so sorry dear, you should be careful next time.
What ' I was confused.
Why is he being all nice all of a sudden.
I was confused for a moment , I was confused till I heard him say.
It's ok.
I released a soft ouch as he gently touches my face .
I never knew my face will swell up from that hurt slap but it did.
Lemme get an ice bag said bukar as he stood up and then I saw my mother in law clearly when he moved from my front.
God it made sense now.
He was just acting out.
Now I know his weakness. I am jawahir khulaid and I will never let any man step on me and go free. Two could play this game i smirked.
Mum I cried out and bukar's face frowned.
Just watch as I get my revenge I said internally.
Mum , bukar is really nice, he saved me from getting hurt any further when I fell.
He did so?" Mum asked
Yes, I am her husband and it's my job to look out for her said bukar rather bursting.
Of course you will, I winked and he gave me a dead glare and immediately smiled when he notice mother looking his way.

One year later.

JAWAHIR POV ;

Oum kulthum trudging as she approaches me.
" pregnancy looks terrible on you" i teased.
" it's only a few months until yours is as big as mine" she retorted.
" whatever, just hurry up let's go"
I beep came through and it was Bukar asking about my day. I just left home and he's worried.
Oum and i decided to check a preggo yoga place we heard over here in kd but because of Oums sluggishness lately, we arrived late.
An hour later there was Bukar waiting for me patiently outside. The sight of him made my day and I can't help but blush my life out.
"Hey brother, why are you here both jawahir and i drove here" i said.
Oh I forgot i drove , all I wanted was to melt into his arms, I can't believe there were days we despised each other, fought but now all we are is peace to each other.
I never knew my heart was capable of love, but it is.
It loved far more-than it ever did before.
Not just with Bukar, my relationship with Dad is alot better and far less awkward with Saif.
" are you miss...." Oum began saying " just drive home , saif must be on his way back" i cut her off.
"Brother look how exhausted i am , you should drive me home too. Saif will pick my car up later" said Oum.
What the , Oum is deliberately getting between us.
" you can take Oum home, i need to get my car to the mechanics" i stated.
Hmmm, Oum squint.
" you two are inseparable lately, go with him and i will manage just fine" she said and wave bye but turn  half way "Yawwa. Ki ra Umar mechanic ya dau motar ki"
Oum drove off and i ran almost jumping into Bukar's arm.
" i've missed you" i said.
"I miss you more babe" he replied and pecked me.
" Bukar, we are outside" i said shyly.
He smiled and led me to his passenger seat and got the door for me.
Once inside, " the thing about your car and repair, it was to drive away my sister right" he said.
" I can't believe you drove away  your sister inlaw" he accused me and we started bickering.
And he shut me with a kiss, i was too flustered to talk. "I have a surprise for you" he said.
" i love you, Bukar" i said and he rub me in a hug.
" i love you, twice as much" he whispered " and the little pickle inside here" he said placing his hands on my stomach.
My little universe of joy.

The end :).

~With lurv ,
Carltumee 💋.