ch >24- No way in hell.

RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL MY MUSLIM READERS.

I couldn't wait any longer,
I kept hovering over the room,
I peep at me phone, and it's charged to 10%,I was growing impatient, so I just unplug it , that would be enough to clear my doubts.
I believe, there's just no way in hell, would oum not informing me about her wedding.
I was ready to beat her black and blue, to scold her life out.
But as soon as my phone went on, I lost the battled . I had so many text and most were from her. Oh goodness , she must have being trying to reach out.
I decided to open the last text.
OUM: Hey, am worried, your lined is no longer reachable, no scratch that, I have been trying to reach you and you're deliberately ignoring me, am red mad at you.
I came over to your house a couple of times, but mum labiba said , you said you didn't want to meet Any one.
Oh well, if you stop being a baby and get this, call me A.s.a.p.
But you dare miss ,my wedding then I would kill you.
I smile that the text, oum was always the worst to express her self.
I had no idea , I had hurt her.I felt guilty and remorseful.

"Sorry, oum ... " I managed to text back.

Later in the day , I went straight to oum's house.
I greeted daddi and went deeper into
The house where I found oum laying on the sitter.
"Hey oum " I greeted.
"Jawahir, you ... you're here" oum uttered almost not believing her eyes.
"Yes " I nod and she jumps at me.
"I have missed you so much" she beamed.
"I also miss you".
"Don't you ever do that to me " she hits me.
I nodded as she lead me to her room.
As in, we eat some juice and biscuits, we catch fun and each other's life.

I have learnt how fond of Ameer she had grown this past few days.
"So, you are getting married to Ameer without informing me"I said giving her a sad face.
"Of course not" she beamed.
"For the past one month I have been going haywire just to see you and have you grace the auspicious event" said oum in her defense.
"Am sorry" was all I could say.
Everything went smoothly between us untill I asked her to marry saifullah.
The next thing I knew was her hands over my face, oum had slapped me really hard.
"Oum , you have to see it my way" I try to reason.
"I love you and I can't see anyone good enough for him, but you .only you can treat him better than I could. Saif is going to marry zeemus but..." I yelled.
"Shut up, oum" yelled back.
"I should have known "she continues,
"You have always been selfish all along, you see no one but you. Have you been considered the fact that our friendship had always work because of my patience. Because I value you, but I was wrong thinking you cared too. Today I just found out that you never cared. You had just cross all limit asking me to sacrifice my happiness for your own selfish motives".
"Oum, you don't get it" yelled .
"I don't want to, she" yelled back.
"I would like you to leave" she said coldly.
I stood to leave disappointed.
:Oum, I want you to know that I would marry bukar ".
:Great, by the time you come here , I would be leaving she spats out."
I left the house confused. Why can't she see this for what it really is.
Both of us would be happy, if she accepted saif.
All she had to do, is agree and I had everything under control.
I don't know, all I knew is I would do anything for love and happiness.
Was I too hard on her, ?
Was she right?, Am I selfish? .
Was that selfish of me?.
Subhanallah , maybe she's right.
Maybe she's right . I am selfish.
I honestly don't get why , I want her to get married to saif, but I know is that if I can't have him, then why not have the two poeple I love the most together.
If that is selfish, then I am selfish.
Who am I to control other people's lives, am no one.
So I rest my case and leave everything to Allah.
I am a devil to have thought of sabotaging their happiness. That's pure savagery.
I felt ashame to look at myself at the mirror.
I tool out my phone from my pocket and dialled oum.
She ignored all my calls for the 10th time, so I decided to send her apologise.

4 weeks later,

Oum had finally forgiven her friends stupidity.
Jawahir on the other side has managed to stay away from saif and both their marriages had been finalized. Of course it took daddi all the plea's in the world to make her accept jawahir's proposal.
Of course she had every right to deny them, once bitten twice shy.but with the help of oum she had agree.
Both friends nikkah was set at the same mosque.
Though everyone was in his home.
Ashraff, had went to her in laws house to grace the ceremony before the nikkah while labiba stood home to receive her guest.
While jabir khulaid went to the mosque for the nikkah.

OUM'S P.O.V;

"Oum, what has happened has happened , you need to trust Allah and stop leaving in the past, I know you are shattered and am also shattered too. A, shattered to see this way" said Daddi.
"No, Daddi it's all jawahir's fault, she once asked me marry saifullah but I refused. It's all her plan I hate her".
"It's ok", I heard my brothers voice near me.
"It's ok" I said once more.
"When they come to pick you, go .
Follow them and be the best wife you could.
Leave jawahir to me, I know she's now my wife but you are my priority.
I will avenge you bukar "said with so much bitterness.
For the first time tonight I felt ok, all what bukar said soothed my ears.
"No, you won't do such thing" , Daddi warn bukar.
My eyes were following them , from daddi to bukar but my mind was far.
Ameer was calling me, and my heart beated fast, my feets were cold and I was afraid, afraid to face him.
Fresh tears started to fall down my cheeks.
Is it him, bukar asked and I nodd.
Bukar grabbed my phone and went away to receive the call.
I sat their wailing. Oum had not just destroyed my life but the life of 5 others.
Oum had betrayed saif too, and if I find out he's in it with her, God so help them.
Jawahir walked into the living and I stood up ready to leave when she held my hands.
"Oum please believe me, I did nothing wrong" she said.
How dare she thinks am this gullible. Removing her hands off mine, I made my way out.

Critics open,
Would lurv to hear from you.
I know the choppy is shabby, bear with me.
Votes !! Votes !!