SHE DID THE RIGHT THING THAT WAS WRONG FOR HIM

The next morning, Ha Mi told Seun Gun that she would be leaving and won't come for work.

"I guess I need to make a plan, Noona, how to handle him and all. I mean I will never let him know that I am suffering this disease and don't ever want him to worry about it."

"That is alright, but tell me how will it work. One day you will leave us, but after that, what will happen? I mean how will he believe that you are still there?"

"That is the main issue, I don't know. I guess I would be needing a permanent role player."

"Role player? You sure? and that too until Ravi dies. And hello, madam there are some things you need to keep in mind while you keep the role player-

No.1 She needs to know each and everything about Ravi.

No.2 Your voices need to be exactly same so that he can't differentiate about you and the role player.

No.3 You and her have to be 90% same because what if Ravi touches her and he feels that the girl is not you?

 These 3 things have to be kept in mind so that Ravi thinks that you are always beside him."

"All of it would be done but first I need a role player."

"So you go home decide about it, have fun with Ravi and tell me who did you choose okay?"

"Okay, Noona, leaving, bye!"

"Wait Ha Mi, take this,it is a present from my side."

"What is it, Noona?"

"A pendant. It was my sister's after she died I kept it carefully but now seeing you like this I want to gift you her pendant."

"Awh! com'on Noona, this is precious. Please keep it, don't give it to me."

"And aren't you precious to me?" and Seun Gun started to cry

Ha mi hugged her and said-

"Noona there are 3 months left, we will do all the things that take a lifetime and complete my 3 months happily so that neither of us have regrets. OKAY?"

"Y-yeah. okay you go now." She said this while wiping her tears-

"I will call you by 8 pm today. Bye bye!"

By saying this she left the house and went to hers. While she came home, she got shocked as the house was dirty and many things were broken. She ran to see Ravi and to her surprise she saw Ravi lying on the floor.

"RAVI!!! Ravii???? get up, what happened?? RAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" She screamed on top of her voice-