OH, COME ON!

"All's well? Is Yu Ra alright? I don't know why all of a sudden such things are happening. I hope you're fine."

"Yes, Ravi. I'll be home in an hour. Guess what? I met Seok Jin."

"He was there? How did he even?"

"I know, right? Even I was shocked when I got to know about him. He was in an Arab country and now he is in Seoul. But the twist is that Noona won't go with him. He'll probably look after Yu Ra from now on. So, Noona's left with no one."

"Why are you saying this? You and I are with her, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"Yeah. Okay, I'll drop Noona now, she's probably standing there and waiting for me. Bye, love you."

"Okay, bye. Love you, too."

Ha Mi had some food and coke with her. She got a call from Jun Yung-

"Yes, Jun Yung?"

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm near a hospital, I'll drop Noona and then go back home."

"Why are you at a hospital?"

"I said "near". Yu Ra's met with an accident so we had to rush. That's why I had to leave from your house."

"Is she okay?"

"No, she isn't. Anyways, you had some work?"

"Yeah, about the earlier incident. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. It was just that I was stressed."

"I understand, not a problem. I'll come at your place tomorrow and then you tell me about the whole story which you wanted to narrate."

"I'm back, Ravi~ Where is my hubby bubby chubby tubby boy?"

"That's a lot of "ubby". Come here, honey."

They hugged each other.

"It felt so nice after hugging you, Ha Mi. Trust me, I needed this. Let's have something, I'm hungry."

"I've got some sandwiches and Coke, want some?"

"GIVE ME FOOD!"

"I'll bring the plates and glass. Till then, just put on some movie. Turn on the TV. I want to watch Romedy Now."

"What will I do? I can't watch the movie."

" You can just eat and drink and listen to it?"

"Ha Mi, can I ask you one thing?"

"Yuss yuss, you can ask me more than 69 things. Get the joke? Geddit? GEDDIT?"

"Bleh."

"Okay, sowwiee. Ask me?"

"How can you love me so much? I was the one who hurt you, I made fun of you in the beginning. And now when we're so close, I'm blind. Who loves a blind guy?"

"I do. Honey, why do you think that I like you because you're handsome? And you've seen me. That's the best part, right? I love you because, I love you. There's no reason so as to why I love you, and there shouldn't be one as well."

"God, you make me want to hold you so tight."

"But we're eating right now, and my favourite movie is coming. Buzz off."