CHAPTER 7

"What do you mean?" I asked giving her 'are you nuts' look.

"You don't know anything do you?" Hanna asked.

"No"

"Can you see them?"

"Who? And what?"

"Them"

"Who them?" I said in the curious-angry tone.

"Slow down you will get to know it soon" she replied in a cold tune.

"What? I am asking you something; who - are -THEM?!"

"I said that you will get to know it soon"

"Why is blood there on you? Why is everyone frozen? And... and... and what is this spirit holder shit about?!"

She paused for a moment when I asked about the blood. For a millisecond I thought that she was going to cry. But she said "it's none of your business." I sensed that she would kill me if I asked about it. I couldn't control my curiosity. I wanted to ask the same question but I instead asked "what is this spirit holder thing about?" Ahh! my stupid mouth! She screamed this time "I said...YOU WILL GET TO KNOW IT SOON!!" I was so scared that I thought I would pee in my pants.

Soon the people stared to move. She was about to walk in the classroom when I stopped her by holding her hand. She looked down at my hand, starred back at me and then she calmly said "what?" I said "are you nuts? How are you going to go inside the classroom with this..." I lowered my voice and said "with this blood on you?" she starred at me and gave me a grinn which scared me again; took my hands off her and she said "gokchom haji ma" which means don't worry about me. It's Korean. She went back to the classroom. I wanted to stop her. But it was too late. When she entered the classroom.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellllooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

so....do you like it?...if yes vote, if not then comment and say whats wrong with it... I am sure that i'll try my best to make it more interesting.

please vote!!!!!!!!! love ya all

~anna