After consuming all the sticks in the pack, I go back to my motorbike and speed it once again. I have no idea where I'm going or how fast I'm driving. I just want to burn all these dreadful feelings I have inside my chest.

I want to forget...

I want to leave...

..but I just find myself standing in his apartment building.

I have been here before when we partied all night after the competition, and happened to be the day I hate myself for getting jealous because a woman kissed him. I was the one who brought him to his apartment room after Kit told me where they live. He's just too drunk to remember and I don't know if Kit remembered it too because he's equally drunk.

My feet seem to have its own mind for no matter what I do, it won't get away from this place. I feel like I am waiting for nothing until I see a familiar white CR-V parking in front of the building.

The owner's not driving it. It's a woman with too red lips and short skirt. She pulls the owner out from the passenger seat. Obviously, he's wasted again.

This time, my feet move. I hate the way this woman is holding him. From the looks of it, she has something under her sleeves. So without preamble, I take him from her that makes her surprised. But it is quickly changed to a seductive smile once she sees me.

"Who are you?" she said in a sweet voice.

"None of your business," I replied.

"What?!"

"I'll take care of him. You can leave."

"Hey! But Beam's mine!"

"He's no one's."

Then I quickly turn away from her while supporting this drunk fellow. I don't care whatever scandal she might be doing by yelling and shouting on top of her lungs.

"Hey... Wasshup?" muttered the man in my arms. "Do I know you? You look awfully familiar!!

Beam has the habit of talking nonstop when he's being drunk...and forgetting things that happened after.

"I'm no one.

"Eh? You sound funnyyyy!!!"

"I am not."

"You dooo! Oh! Why are you frowning? You'll be uglyyy"

"I don't care."

"But I carreeee!"

He uses his little strength to break away from me and stands up ahead of me. He raises his hands on my face then pulls the side of my lips for a smile. And he smiles as well.

"Better."

I instantly forget the reason why I was melancholic.

"You're gorgeous," he said before he fell on my chest. He's finally knocked out.

I find his key in his pocket to open the door, and put him gently on his bed. I didn't bother opening the lights. This is the second time I've been in his quite messy room (because of all the books scattered everywhere). And both times, he's wasted. He never know I've been here. He would never know.

I stare at his sleeping face...

His cheeks and ears are red. His long eyelashes flutter a little. And his pinkish lips are slightly parted.

If I wouldn't leave right away, I might be fallen in this trap once again like I haven't learnt my lesson. I'll just be starting to hurt myself over and over again because I know Beam would never like a man nor fall for me. Beam already declared it.

So, it must end. My craziness of him must end right here. Right now.

We can still be friends. After all, that's only what we are.
.
.
.

It's a goodbye. Not to the person, but to the feelings. We will just be ordinary friends.

"Thank you for being the best thing that happens to my life," I whispered on his ear.

He's really the best thing I have experienced despite of those pain he wasn't aware of.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I gaze at lovely face for the last time before I lower my head to kiss him on his lips to leave with him all the feelings.
.
.

*****

A/N

Will never get tired of thanking you for reading this Fanfiction of mine!! Happy 1k views.

Keep on viewing, voting, including it in you library, commenting, sharing, and loving our wonderful couple #ForthBeam!

♥♥♥