Don't Worry

• Dedicated to Michael Clifford

“Well I don’t want to put you off me or anything I just feel its right to tell you this” She says looking like she is going to cry

“Abigail nothing is going to put me off you I like who your are not just your looks or your secrets, don’t worry I might be able to help” I say supporting her

“Well the thing is I have this medical condition called alopecia, its where you hair falls out, thing Is with me I lost my eyelashes hair and eyebrows and I wear a wig” she says looking embarrassed as a tear falls down her face.

“Aww that makes you even more perfect, I think its amazing how you can tell me that straight away! Abigail your perfect in everyway don’t ever forget that” I take her hand and hold it tight pulling her towards me and kissing her on the forehead.

Abigail POV:

I had to tell him, I hope he didn’t mind what if he doesn’t like me anymore because of it!

“Michael.. Has this put you off me?” I say close to tears

“NO! don’t you worry that will never ever put me off, your perfect to me” he said smiling wiping away the tear that was slowly falling down my cheek.

It was now about 9pm and I was getting really tired.

“Michael, where is your bathroom?” I asked looking at him slightly

“Just along the corridor, why?” he looked at me with a smirk

“Its just that I am really tired, and I like to shower before bed” I reply

“yeah okay I understand” saying as I left the room

I turned on the shower and hopped in, after about 10 minutes I got out and got ready for bed. When I was ready I left the bathroom and entered Michaels bedroom to find him lay there with his top off and he had put some lounge pants on he looked so hot, showing his muscular body with his spongebob lounge pants on.

“Hey” he said as I entered 

“Heya” I replied looking down at him lay on the bed

“Come on then” Holding his arms out to me for a hug

I jumped on him, and he started tickling me, five minutes later we were lay still me on top of him looking into each others eyes and then he kissed me, I felt my heart heat up, my nerves were no longer there.

Then my phone rang.