Part 25

My vision was getting blurry, I was dying. The cloaked man took off his hood, he had white hair, with a streak of Red on his left side, he looked just like... Ryuga? Ryuga! It is really him I know it is but how? He was dead- wasn't he? "R-Ryuga" I spoke then I blacked out.

My eyes fluttered open, I am in a room, it looked like Ryuga's room, I tried to sit up but winced at the pain, "Ah!" Ryuga walked in, he had a few bruises and scabbed over cuts, "Madeline!" he ran up to me but stopped himself, "You can hug me, just lightly..." I told him, he sat down and put me on his lap, and embraced me, "I missed you so much!" I cried, "What happened? I-I thought you were dead-or were both dead..." "haha no were not dead, but I lost l Drago, he used the last of his strength to teleport me and so I am alive, when I came home and you were gone, I thought you had just gone out at first, but then I waited an hour and went to look for you. I missed you so much, I was just healing my wounds for a few months, I am really sorry." Ryuga replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Maybe next week we can go out?" I asked "When we are better..." "Yes, that is a great idea. I will take you some where nice." he smiled tiredly, "Are you tired?" "A little..." "me too..." "hmm..." he laid down with me still in his arms. "I love you." he said drifting off to sleep, "I love you too." and we both fell asleep.