Part 1

(There is a WAY better ver of this story, go read that one. It's on my page <3) 

I limp around this new place, Metal City. I was trying to find an inn that I could stay for the night. I had a stick that I used as a crutch, I was so tired, not sleeping in two days was not easy. I left my village two days ago, that place, just to think about it hurt.

I was approached by a girl with maroon hair and goggles on her head and she had a worried look on her face. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked me, her worried face was for me? "Well, no not really," I responded tiredly "Oh my, here come with me, I can help you," "are-are you sure?" "Yea, let me help, my name is Madoka Amano." She shook my hand. "Nice to meet you Madoka, my name is Madeline."

We walked a while till we reached a place called the B-Pit.

"Ok Madeline, how can I help?" She asked "Well... Do you know how to clean wounds?" I asked her "Yes I do, where is your injury?" "My back, you will see it, I hope you are not grossed out by blood." She went and got some cut cleaning supplies and some bandages.

My shirt was bloodstained. She lifted it just enough to see my scars and the lines of open wounds that ran up and down my back. I heard a gasp, she looked at me, "What happened to you?" Her face was purely shocked, "My village, is a nice place, to other people, but not to me, I had two friends protecting me, but they both left, one was kidnaped, the other went on a training journey and never came back. After they both left, the people of my village took me in as a slave and whipped me every night, two days ago, I escaped, but I think they could be tracking me, my villagers are very good trackers." I explained. "That is just... Ugh, there are no words for it." She said and began cleaning my wounds, it stung, but I managed.

After that, she lead me into a room and said that this would be my bedroom for now. "Thank you, Madoka." I smiled tiredly at her. "No problem, It was nice to meet you Madeline, and I am so sorry about what happened, I have some friends coming tomorrow that can make sure that you are alright." She gave a warm smile and walked away.

I got into some nightclothes and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. I had not had a good night's sleep in so long.

"HI MADOKA!" I heard someone yell, "Gingka, please be quiet!" I heard Madoka say "Why?" Another person asked, "I have a guest and she is sleeping, and you probably woke her up." Madoka said now annoyed.

I got up and I saw my clothes neatly folded on a chair, they had been washed, I smiled and put them on, I felt for my bey, it was not there. Worriedly I brushed my teeth and hair. And walked downstairs. "Oh, Madeline you're awake!" Madoka glared at a boy with reddish hair. And handed me my Beyblade, "Here I fixed it up for you, it's a beautiful bey, I have never seen it before." "Thanks, I was worried there for a second." I looked at everyone in the room, "This is Gingka and Kenta. Kyoya and Benkei are always late." Madoka told me, I shook Gingka's and Kenta's hands and smiled at them. "My name is Madeline."

The door burst open, "WE'RE SORRY WE'RE LATE!" A big fat guy called, then I saw someone I recognized. "Kyoya?" I asked shocked that he was here. He turned to my voice, walked straight over to me, and eyed me, afterward giving me a big hug. Everyone in the room was shocked, "How are you here?" He asked me, "I escaped, three days ago. Thanks for leaving me, my scars are now tripled," Madoka shivered at that, "It was bad." "Madi, I am so sorry, you know my father made me leave, I would have stayed! What did they do to you?" Kyoya's face was worried, and everyone was very interested, they had apparently never seen Kyoya like this. "Well, after you left..." I explained my story to them and they were all shocked, Kyoya was heartbroken, "I was not expecting slavery for you, I am so sorry for leaving," he looked sad. "Well, I am here now! And I am somehow surviving," I said with a smile. 'GRRRR,' my stomach growled at me, "Ahaha, excuse me." I said embarrassed. "Madi, how long since you have eaten a good meal that filled you?" Kyoya asked me. "Well... hmm... not since you left." "Tha-that was three years ago!" "Well I have gotten used to hunger, they still fed me, just not much." "Ok, then we are going out for food," Madoka announced. We all agreed that that was a good idea.

It was around noon and Gingka was dragging us to a burger place and ordered for all of us. The burger that was put in front of me was huge, I looked at it "I can't eat all of this!" "Just eat what you can ok," Kenta told me. I took a bite, it was so good, I ate most of it, then I was full, it had been around 3 years since I had been full and now I was.