I'm Sorry | Chapter 1

Fei giggled as she woke up to Jin tickling her in bed. His fingers gently moved around her stomach making her burst into laughter and tears.

"I told you this would happen if you didn't wake up." He chuckled. A little boy ran up to the both of them.

"Hey! *laughs* jun!! *laugh* help mom out!" Fei yelled..

The little boy hopped onto the bed.... but helped jin-

Jin high-fived the little boy finally finishing his 'tickle attack' and kissed Fei sweetly before pulling away. "Are you up now?"

Fei nodded and immediately got up running off to the washroom. It was the weekend and fei had 3 more days off..

A splash of cold water, felt oddly more.. refreshing? Fei smiled but all of a sudden, she had heard faint whispers, gripping onto the sink and wincing in pain she fell to the floor.

"Fei?" Jin knocked onto the door..

-

"Fei?" Her eyes fluttered open, in a white room, the faint whispers coming from the two nurses in the corner. She was confused and shut her eyes again before opening them, seeing Jin stand there worried.

"Am I on drugs or something?" She thought to herself. She couldn't speak, her eyes were heavy. She shut them again opening them later to see she was in the washroom, Jun's little hand clenching to hers as he looked terrified. Where's Jin?

She immediately sat up and hugged him. "I'm sorry."