Chapter Seven - Scarlett

Start from the beginning

"Should I move from the pathway?"

"Probably best."

He takes a big step away from the doorway and looks a little nervous, clearly he knows Lucas will be returning in a few minutes. I wander back into the robe, scissors in hand, waiting for the inevitable as I destroy more clothes. Right on cue, the door flies open, Lucas storms into the robe.

"Where are the keys?" he growls.

"What keys?"

I turn with the scissors in hand, Lucas sees them and his eyes widen. He calms slightly, knowing my intention.

"I know that is what you were doing Scarlett, where are the keys?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

I am pinned against the wall, Lucas stalks closer to me. My hand unwillingly cracks open; the scissors fall to the carpet. His eyes darken around the edge, a ring of black closing in on the blue.

"You are going to make me late, where are the god damned keys Scarlett?"

"What, going to be late for another kidnapping?" I pout at him.

I can feel a pain in my head, Lucas closes his eyes. Seconds later the pain recedes and he opens his eyes.

"Guttering, how clever of you."

He turns and walks out of the room as my body slumps to the ground, no longer held against the wall. Zach appears at the doorway to the robe.

"So, what did you want to do today?"

"Aside from go home?"

"Scarlett."

"Fine. I feel like having fun. Find me a box and meet me outside Lucas's bedroom."

"Why?"

"I need a box that's why, hurry up."

He trudges up the hallway looking a little wary. I hadn't been in Lucas's bedroom but it wasn't very different to mine, although his looked manlier. Dark chocolate feature wall behind his bed, the rest of them a pale cream. The furniture matched the chocolate wall colour and the linen a cream colour, plain and boring. I wandered into the walk in robe, everything was perfectly hung, shirts neatly stacked into little cubes, the shoes in several rows. I chuckled as I thought that maybe someone was a little pedantic about their wardrobe. Perfect the naughty one makes an appearance in my mind Time to have some fun Scarlett. I opened the first of the draws, finding boxer shorts I pull them out and dump them onto the cream carpet.

"Scarlett what are you doing?"

"Having fun. What are you doing?"

"Pretending I'm not here." he groans.

Next draw down is his socks, I put all of them into the box that Zach is holding. One by one I empty every single draw, dumping the contents onto the carpet, making sure I am rather heavy footed when I walk over the clothes.

"He is going to be so super pissed."

"It is what I aim for."

When I am done with the draws I move onto the shirts, perfectly pressed and folded. Of course I had to change that, opening them out so they are no longer folded and dumping them on the floor with the rest of the clothes. Next is the jackets, the pants, the shoes, every single item ended up on the floor. I removed all of the shoelaces and tied them all together, making sure the knots were very tight. As I passed from side to side, I enjoyed walking all over the mountain of clothes. For a dude he sure has a lot of clothes. All of the clothes hangers were placed into the box with the socks. Zach dumped the box onto a cabinet in the centre of the room, complaining about the weight. I looked at the last of the draws, this cabinet in the centre of the room, wondering what it might hold. I pulled open the first draw cuff links, tie pins and medals.