chapter 30

karens pov

as soon as i saw christian and nash fighting me and taylor ran to them. then i told taylor to break up the fight. damn i was shocked because i thought christian would wait...but i guess not. then we break up the fight and i tell aaniye how is she feeling but then she responds that shes not the one that got punched. then we go look for the rest of the guys and we leave home. as soon as we get home i was happy to be home i go get some ice for nash. then me and taylor just go chill by the pool. taylor asks me "how was your past life, like before you got adopted,if you dont want to answer ,its okay" then i answer taylor " so my life before getting adopted was hell but the only good thing was that aaniye was with me, me and her got dropped off the same day.my life before i met aaniye was perfect until i lost the 2 people that i cared for the most , my grandma and grandpa, my mom never cared for me so when my grandparents past away she took me to the foster home so thats mostly my life" then i feel the tears run down my face and taylor stops my and tells me "dont continue , i really understand but your life is hopefully now better even though your grandparents arent here ,there watching you from above and there proud of you for being strong" i hug him and give him a kiss and we head inside.

then aaniye tells me infront of everbody "were you crying?" then i tell her "dont worry bout it ,its okay"

then my dad tells me " what did taylor do " 

"nothing i was just telling him about my past" then me and taylor head upstairs to my bedroom and we started watching "the hunger games" and i was starting to get sleepy and then i knocked out."

aaniyes pov

i saw karens eyes and i could tell shes been crying and i ask her if she was crying and  i think i had clue why and she was crying for that reason that i had in mind. but then she left with taylor upstairs and i got focused on nash. i was scared for nash because christian would attack. but i hope he doesnt. then i saw cameron smack cam matt and then everyone started smack caming everybody. i went to go take a shower because i was soaked in shaving cream and whipped cream. after i finsished my night routine nash goes in and takes a shower. we all  go to sleep because it was a hell of a day. it was super crazy but all i needed was rest.

then next day 

karens pov

i decided to take a shower in the morning because i really needed to losen all the bad energy and just hope for a better day. then i walk in my room and i change , taylor was sleeping , but i changed in front of him and then he woke up and i was only in my bra and underwear. then he stood up and pulled me closer into him. he had his hands on my butt and i had my hands on his abs. then i heard a knock at the door and i put one hand over taylor mouth and said " im changing" and i heard matt say " oh okay, sorry". then taylor kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot. i let out a small moan and taylor lays me down on my bed and then i stop him and i tell him "take a shower already " 

then i finish changing and i put on aztec tights and a justin bieber baseball tee. then i head downstairs for breakfast and i see matt, my dad,cam,shawn,and jack and jack. i sit next to my dad and shawn. i start singing while i wait for my food and then shawn joins in with me and it was weird. then i see matt go to the kitchen and i rush to him and i ask him "what were you going to tell me?" 

"i was gonna tell you is everything was alright" he says

"oh yes , everything is okay, thanks for caring" i tell him 

then i help him carry the food to the table and i serve everbody. then i see nash and aaniye and taylor come down the stairs. and then everyone is finished with there food and we all hed out to the back.

taylors pov

this morning was good. i took a shower i finished and i catched up to aaniye and nash and we all walk down to eat breakfast. then we all finish and we all head to the backyard. we all needed fresh air and we all sit in the backyard talking about how magcon was started and how we didnt now what to do the first couple of shows. i remeber the first show of magcon. nash fell off stage and we all started laughing .then karen stood up and walked away to the garden.

nashs pov

we all started talking about magcon and karen just stands up and walks away. aaniye goes after her. we all wait vut we see no sign or response.