Chapter 22

Karens pov

I couldn't lie to Aaniye I just told her the truth that I went to see Christian.

Aaniye pov

"Karen why the hell did you go see him" I tell her. Why would she do that if she knew that he broke my heart.

Karens pov

"Aaniye look hear me please" I tell her then I start explaining " look Aaniye I really think that Christian didn't cheat on you, he told me it was his ex-girlfriend and that she always bothered him so they could get back
Together but he doesn't want anything to do with her. Even ask taylor, that girl is so annoying "I tell her.

Then I see that she's really mad. I just back off and tell her "look if you want me to leave okay I will leave I understand your mad. But I think you should really get both sides of the story, I think you should go talk to Christian but I think right now is not a good idea give it a week"

Aaniye pov

I heard Karen and I also know that taylor knows also that she's annoying so I kinda regret going off on him but I'll do what Karen says give it a week and then I'll get contact with him. Karen leaves because she understands me and she knows when I'm mad no one bothers me. So just for her I'll talk to Christian in a week or so.

Karens pov

I walk out because I know Aaniye she doesn't want me in her room when I went behind her back and talked to Christian. But I believe in second chances.

Then I walk downstairs and my dad calls me over "Karen can I talk
To you?" I say "sure" and I head over.

"Karen , Aaniye got mad because she said that -" I cut him off and I tell him "forget about it" and I stay in silence