Chapter 12

Karens pov

Aaniye was coming out and saw me and taylor kissing. I tried explaining what was going on but she would cut me off.

Then she left and I felt tears coming out. Taylor hugged me and asked me "you did nothing wrong, not like you are dating Hayes, or are you?"

I told him "no of course not I would never cheat but she said that me and Hayes it's like she wanted me to go out with Hayes when I kinda or not really like him." Taylor told me "dont cry princess it's okay I'm here with you and your not dating Hayes but if he has feelings for you then it will go rough, and what do you think of your dad if me and you started dating?because you know that I'm 5 years older than you?"

I told him "don't worry he trusts me as long as you dont hurt me" and then we walk into my room and we started watching the tv but my head started hurting from all the crying so I fell asleep on Taylor and he kissed my forehead.

Aaniyes pov

When everyone said hi they all asked "where's Karen?" And I told them "um I don't really know " everyone was like "okay" then my dad asked everyone "has anybody seen taylor" then carter said "oh ya he was gonna go to a arcade center with a girl named Carmen ,Karina,oh I think her name was Karen"

Hayes looked sad and I told him "don't get sad, girls fall in love and they don't know what to do, plus there's more girls out there."

Kian's pov

"Woah woah woah !what is this Karen and taylor going to a arcade center? Isn't he to old for her? You know what I'm texting her " I send Karen a text but she doesn't reply then everyone tries calling taylor and Karen but no response and then we all leave.

At the mall

Aaniyes pov

Well me and Christian separate from everybody else and we go sit in a bench and he asks me " okay what is really going on! And where is Karen and Taylor!" I tell him " I can't lie to you but when I was coming out of my room I saw taylor and Karen kissing. And then I told her that what is gonna happen with Hayes and her " Christian cuts me off and tells me

"First of all, are Karen and Hayes even dating ? Second of all , just let them be together if they really love each other let them love has no age. And your dad shouldn't be mad"

Then I told him "well they aren't dating and okay I'll let then alone but I really care for Karen because I don't want her doing stuff that hurt other people and I'll talk to my dad.

Then Christian kisses me and we go shop

Taylor's pov

Well good thing she isn't dating Hayes and I will talk to kian because I really love karen. And ill fight for her. But I don't like seeing Karen cry and I would never hurt her.