Chapter 7

Aaniye's P.O.V.

Last night I was up on the phone with Christian Collins for most of the night. We just stayed up talking about the most random things. It got really late and we said good night to each other. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I laid down in my bed after I got myself ready for bed and tried to go to sleep but Karen had other plans.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asked really happy.

"Nothing really, just learning more about each other." I say truthfully.

"I don't believe you!!" She teased me.

"Well I'm telling the truth." I laugh.

"Haha whatever!" She laughs back. We just keep laughing back and forth.

"Do you like any of the guys?" I ask her. Since I'm older than her, I am really protective over her.

"Hayes is really cute." She blushes.

"Aww you like Hayes!" I tease.

"Just a little." She lies with a big smile on her face.

"Whatever you like him mo-" I was cut off by my phone buzzing on my lap. It was a text from Chris.

From Chris<3- Goodnight beautiful.

To Chris<3- Good night handsome

"It was from Chris, wasn't it?" She smiles.

"That confidential information little one." I laugh. "Good night Karen." I tell her.

"Good night." She says back. And with that I was sound asleep.

***In the Morning***

I wake up before Karen and decided to get on the shower before she wakes up. After I get out of the shower I brush my teeth and wash my face. I throw on something comfortable and put my long hair back into a tight ponytail and throw on a bandana. I hate loose ponytails for some odd reason. I wake Karen up and tell her that I'm going to Starbucks to get some coffee. I ask her if she wants anything. But she didn't answer me. I walk out of the room with my room key in my purse. When I was walking I was trying to get my phone out and I numbed into someone. He looked kinda familiar to me but I didn't know his name.

"I'm sorry." He apologized quickly. "Hey Aaniye." Who is he?

"How do you know my name?" I so confused.

"I'm friends with Kian and I met you yesterday." He laughs.

"Oh sorry." I blush. Wait! Why the hell am I blushing? "Well um..." Damn I never got his name.

"Jc or Justin." He corrects me.

"Well Jc, I have to go to Starbucks. Do you want to come with?" I ask him. I don't know my way around her so it will be nice to have someone to know the way.

"Yeah sure." I guess he already came from somewhere else because he had his car keys in his sweatpants pocket. When we get on the lobby some fans was in there so we ran to his car.

"Wow they are crazy!" I laugh.

"Yeah just a little." He laughs with me. And after a couple of minutes we pull up in front of Starbucks.

When we get in there some more fans are in there so while he was signing autographs and taking pictures I went into the line and ordered my coffee. By time I was finished he was still taking pictures. I smile because this really cute little girl had came up to him and he put her on his hip and took a picture. But someone tap my shoulder and interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you his girlfriend?" This really snobby girl asked.

"No, why?" I ask her.

"Don't worry about it." She said while walking away. Ok um she needs to calm that attitude.

When I was about to get some fresh air, Jc taped my shoulder and asked me if I was ready to go. I said yeah and with that he dropped me off back at the hotel and walked me to my room. Right when I get in there Karen was on the bed with Hayes watching t.v.