Chapter 41

DREW

I could only put Stasia in bed we still had some shit to do outside.
After Mira took that guy out and Krip and I had words, I had to head out to the shed we still have one guy alive.... just....  and we all want answers.
I knew Bullet would be here, well everyone from our club was. I go to Bullet first,  cause I'm still pissed  at Krip "your girl's good brother!" 

"Yeah, they're asleep hope they stay that way for a bit!" 

"Yeah, I'm hoping that Stasia goes to sleep. I'm not going to be in a good place after this." 

 Bullet nods then walk over to where the guy is strung up with rope.
Nova has Thump, Felix, Cory and Trigger out side dealing with the dead bodies!
Dad's got his gloves on, but Bullet has his tools out. We're both ready to do some damage, I  can't believe they found us.
Dad punches the guy first "Who you working for!"
Nothing but silence.  Dad waits for a bit and walks around him,  then says "This could be easy for you or hard, mate.... I suggest you tell us,  I'm a  very  patient man!"
He looks around at all of us, then Dad continues,
" but these guys aren't... you are after one of their girls and involved us in doing so..... so, last chance mate, who you workin for?!"
He shakes his head,  then makes eye contact with Dad and spits blood from his mouth where dad punched him, it lands on the floor near my foot,
"Can't tell you shit. But what I can tell you is... There are more coming.... and it's bigger than who you think it is!"
I look at Bullet, he  knows what's next, with that Dad nods at Bullet,  he swings his bat across his knees... then one more swing at his abdominal area, then   he pulls back saying "just a name,  it's not like you're gonna  live through this asshole, but I can go all night, so can my brothers... up to you?" Bullet then puts all his weight into the swing and hits his thigh, which courses the guy to cry out.
After a few more hits in different areas, I say,
" you could make this quick...  or you could make this last all night!"
He decides to say something.

 "The person you think is behind this,  it's not him,  Frazer thinks it's all him but it's bigger than him, you can thank Frankie for that.... Now do as promised!"

 I look at my  brothers then at this guy, "You got more motherfucker, now spill, we have all night!"

 The guys breathing is really bad, he's struggling with everything Bullets done so far. He's not going to last much longer anyway but he answers for us "no y-you don't, cause they're c-coming here....you probably have an hour top......maybe two but they're coming!"
With that I pull my gun out and shoot him Dad looks at all of us saying "Grab his phone, see if there are any messages, phone numbers that  I can use and we might need to burn this place down." Saying the last part he looks at me... shit I hope not.

Thump has the guy's  phone then says to Cobra, "he's lying they were supposed to hold us here until lunch time tomorrow.... What's the plan now!"

"Same plan I got insurance on this place,  so we burn it .... but after the girls are on their way. We'll leave a message, see if we can find out who this other player is!" Then looks to Helmet Trigger and Thump "you three are on till morning we leave as early as we can!"

We head back to our rooms,  but mines empty.  Then I hear dad in the hallway and girls laughing. They're making a racket,  falling all over each other,  shit they're drunk..... I walk past Savie and she just smiles at me, then I see them..... no words, I just go straight to her "I've got you, babe!"
"Mmmmm yes you do baby." I chuckle and carry her to my room and put her to bed.
She is semi awake at some point while I'm trying to change her. She mumbling all sorts of shit... promises, who she trusts, "glad I'm in there babe!" I tell her, but she's none the wiser about this conversation.
Once she is in bed she cuddles to the pillow I had before the shit hit the fan!
I go wash up then grab her pillow and get some sleep!