Chapter25

Stasia

Waking up in a cold sweat with filth all over me,  I'm shaking and need a shower, all I can smell is the last night at my father's house and death, I can't believe Nana Sally is dead..... I need to vomit, I rush to the toilet to heave up everything, I'm still dry retching when I feel Drew comes up behind me, he pulls my hair out of my hand and rubs my back, he is  squatted behind me now , his knees are by my sides, with me in between his legs. He has a face washer that he's wiping my forehead with.

"I got you Beauty lean back." I lean back expecting him to hold me there but he picks me up then takes me over to the shower,  then he turns it on and puts me down. 
He starts undressing me, then he does the same.
He puts me in the shower and gives me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it, I brush my teeth.

God I love how he takes care of me, then when I'm finished brushing, he takes my toothbrush and puts it in the holder then tells me to talk about what woke me..... Shit, I don't want to, I got to find a way to get away, I don't know if My father will hurt the ones that I  love... like Sophie, ohh god what if Keata gets hurt I couldn't live with that.

Shaking my head I tell him "just memories.... Some old, some new and what's to come.... Drew how do I fight this, I can't help but feel guilty, this is all me, and if anything else happens to..... oh god Keata what if he goes for Keata....."

"Beauty he won't be able to get near Keata everyone in this club has a soft spot for her and Bullet will kill anyone who comes 10 feet near her,  trust me, girl, you girls are covered. And I won't let anything happen to you... Neither will Dad or Bloody Krip.
I might not like him here,  but he's on my side when it comes to protecting you so Beauty your safe!!!"

I take comfort in his arms, I always feel much better in Drew's arms... After a while, he starts to rub my back it feels good,  I start to relax, I lean more into him and he rubs at my neck it relaxes me even more , then he kisses the top of my head , I move my head to the side and he takes my invitation and comes to my ear with his lips, he nibbles along the top of my ear then down to the bottom lobe then says softly,

" Beauty you are tempting me here, I can't keep this up, you're pushing my limits ." with that I moan out, god he feels so good...  The hot water running over our bodies and Drew touching me....  god he doesn't know what he does to me. His hands start to descend down my shoulder blades, to the dip of my Back his thumbs do a circle just above my butt cheeks then he does an outwards circle with both hands that massages my whole butt, at the same time he takes advantage of my lips, he kisses me deep and his hands are massaging my butt. I can't help myself I moan in his mouth, with that his hands reach under my butt to my thighs and picks me up, then my legs are wrapped around him and so do my arms,  they go around his neck with my hands going into his hair. Then I feel his erection rubbing my lower belly and the bottom part of my..... "ohh god" I start moving my hips  then realize... shit,  skin on skin he pulls back and looks me in the eyes, I make a decision that maybe I need this maybe it's time,
I've never been here willingly,  so I tell him
"I can't promise I won't freak.... But I want to try....  please Drew"
he pecks my lips, still taking me in... he's thinking,  I can tell, then he sighs,
"Beauty we have our whole life, you don't need to rush this... Don't think I don't want too... Fuck I'm lacking control at the moment"
he comes in for another kiss and I take it.
Then I feel my back up against the wall and I feel something break in Drew,  in a good way he takes over..... He's kissing me hard..... Then he's at my neck,  he's sucking on it and before I know it because my brain is somewhere between Cloud nine and omg....... He is entering me.... Once he's all the way in he just stares at me.... I think he's giving me time to back out.
I nod at him giving him my silent approval and he whispers,
"I'll take it slow Beauty but you gotta say if it's too much"
He's panting hard this can't be easy holding back like this, god I just want him to move so I start rolling my hips. He hisses in my ear.
"Jesus babe I'm gonna lose it,  stay still."