To That Friend [12/7/2017]

I was sick. Well physically and mentally both . I don't know what the year had for us ahead but seriously it couldn't get any worse .
3 years and everything vanishing in minutes .
I didn't attend school for the past two days . And a lot had been done . I mean why is there so much drama . I am a normal teenager and I want to live these years like one . Not just spending time fighting with the family I chose for myself . But today I have to address something to a friend , a very close one indeed

My friend ... If you are reading this which you probably should not . It was a mistake . A huge one . Everyone made it on their part . You are not the only right person who is standing here . Your anger speaks for you and not your true self . I take no ones side here but all of you are the ones I care for . So if I talk to you and tell that the other is true then please don't be angry . I know it might hurt for you to know the truth especially not from the person who hid but after all they hid it for this reason only . They didn't want to see you hurt like you are now . It was the past and past shall remain there . Don't bring back those dead memories which we all want to forget. Take some time . It's okay if you don't want to talk but don't judge cause you are still unaware of the reasons . Think wisely on whatever you plan to do ....

That was a relief to get that out my chest . It's hard to breathe when a close one just stops to talk to you . As if you are a still statue right in front of them . Non -living for them . You might be thinking that this is just an over reactive or dramatic fight that makes me go so weak . But no , it's more than one and deeper than seen . You don't know because your eyes don't see and they won't ever . How could you when we put on the show , happily forever we live for world .
This friendship....Broken already and is taped with some temporary feelings . Oh I know now that we won't last very long . The year be over and so you are gone . I wish I could rewind and then pause that first year when we met . Had it not been for stupid people we would have remained the same . Harsh to call them stupid but that's how I see them . My perspective for them will now never change .
Hope you see what my eyes see . Don't let the emotions carry you into something you don't want to do .