I am Listening

so you are here now , on a way to unfold my life . Bits and parts you may find that are over exaggerated and also that they may seem stupid for you but mind you that things play an important role . Small jokes can lead and dig huge holes . Be careful in whatever words you say . My perspective sees you in a different way .

My last two books being light and fictional , I took a chance to write down this one . Perspective is not only my vision but the vision of people I hear everyday as well . Dreamers are born everyday but only a few take chances to not just dream. I have met some of them and one day you will find them sitting on the top and still being the same person they are known being for .
Enlighten yourself in this journey of different point of views . Fetch for the ones you relate the most cause every life teaches a lesson to the person and the observer .
Take your chances and dare yourself to speak your mind . If you find yourself scared don't judge and just put it under your writings .
I am sure you will feel good . Good enough to have a good morning and night . Good enough to smile .

The dates you see are the times that made me feel that way .
I am waiting for you , to spill some tea of your own and leave marks to remember your presence . Let the approach of others don't matter cause this would make you love yourself ...

This book is the adventure of unexpected truths that come across me and taught me things that I wouldn't have thought of . From the simplest day to the worst of all , they all would reflect back to form my memories . I will capture them for now cause I don't know how long I would be able to do so . It's only life we call , but the word is more complicated than that .